Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-10-2014, 02:46 AM
In Time-Out
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Is there any way you add a control sensitivity adjuster? I think to needs to be much more sensitive. Thank you for making a wonderful game!
Old 04-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Is there any way you add a control sensitivity adjuster? I think to needs to be much more sensitive. Thank you for making a wonderful game!
Thanks for your kind words!
Do you mean to increase the left/right movement speed of the ship? That probably won't happen, as it would impact the difficulty of the game, invalidating the leaderboards.
Or are the touch controls that you feel are not responsive enough?
Old 04-10-2014, 03:13 AM
In Time-Out
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxBattler View Post
Thanks for your kind words!
Do you mean to increase the left/right movement speed of the ship? That probably won't happen, as it would impact the difficulty of the game, invalidating the leaderboards.
Or are the touch controls that you feel are not responsive enough?
I think I see the problem. When your moving slow it takes forever to move from one side to the other. Once you gain enough speed you can maneuver a lot faster. If you could tweak the left right speed when you're going slow I think the game would play a lot better. However what you said about the leader boards might be a problem but since your tweaking when your moving slow I don't think it would invalidate the scores because the real challenge is when your moving fast.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:16 AM
Developer
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
I think I see the problem. When your moving slow it takes forever to move from one side to the other. Once you gain enough speed you can maneuver a lot faster.
The left/right speed is strictly tied to your forward speed, so if you move in one direction for let's say 5 rows you'll always end up on the same column, regardless of the difficulty. The fact that the ship feels "heavier" on the easy difficulty is a side effect of that.

Quote:
However what you said about the leader boards might be a problem but since your tweaking when your moving slow I don't think it would invalidate the scores because the real challenge is when your moving fast.
You're probably right, it would not be a big problem. I didn't mean that's not possible that we'll make changes to improve the game. I'll talk about it with the team
Old 04-10-2014, 04:18 AM
In Time-Out
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxBattler View Post
The left/right speed is strictly tied to your forward speed, so if you move in one direction for let's say 5 rows you'll always end up on the same column, regardless of the difficulty. The fact that the ship feels "heavier" on the easy difficulty is a side effect of that.

You're probably right, it would not be a big problem. I didn't mean that's not possible that we'll make changes to improve the game. I'll talk about it with the team
Thank you so much! I'm really glad I picked this game up.