League of War Alliances

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Techyone, May 26, 2014.

1. Techyone

Techyone New Member

May 24, 2014
    Post your alliance name and a short description here and inform your fellow soldiers of possible alliances!
    For example:
    If you need an active, loyal and top 100 alliance join: DeathBringerSquad

2. MrJCaffrey

MrJCaffrey New Member

May 26, 2014
    Killerhawks

Join our amazing alliance: KILLERHAWKS

3. maksymilion

maksymilion New Member

May 28, 2014
    Join LoWElite . One of the oldest alliances. Minimum level is 5.

League of War Elite Squad (LoWElite)

LowElite was one of the first alliance formed in 2013, when the alliance feature was released. By end of 2013 it was in the top 50 in the world for alliances. Alliance at the beginning of 2014 was shut down.

Objective of the Alliance

The main objective of the alliances is to combine the best players from around the world. This is the only alliance that doesn't require members to donate large amounts of money in order to be promoted, this clan mostly bases its promotion decisions on the skills, points and general contributions in conversations on chat that each individual bring to the alliance. "Fair, Powerful, Skilful. LoWElite."

Ownership

Alliance is not owned by anyone, who ever is the highest officer in the alliance he or she then pays a role of a administrator rather than owner. Promotion decisions are made as often as required by the two highest ranking officers.

Generals:

Mid 2013 - Jan 2014 - SheZtorez1998 Level 32 - British.

May 2014 - Still Maksymilion - USA

4. intimidator

intimidator New Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Unstopable

Alliance name: Unstopable
    We are a level 50 alliance and can accept nearly 50 new crew members, please join us and become Unstopable.

5. Dodgeman336

Dodgeman336 New Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Hey, if anyone can help id appreciate it. I can't get past this, everytime I click on it takes me right back to this
    Page account restore was successful close popup to restart. I have tried to deleting league of war and download it again and I get the same problem. Thank you

Attached Files:

6. WezTheDJ

WezTheDJ New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Join Our Friendly Alliance 'CunZ'

Join Our Friendly Very Active 'CunZ' alliance!
    Minimum Requirements of level 10,
    So What You Waiting For Join Us now
    Alliance: CunZ

7. Isthatamonster

Isthatamonster New Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Add me

Mf-28b-m4-2by