Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-26-2014, 09:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default A Bug!

Hi BarVonMonster, in my game(Deep Loot), every collection is cut in half so I have to swipe all the way to the right or left to see the entire collection. Can you guys fix that bug please?
Old 08-27-2014, 06:39 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smosh710 View Post
Can anyone help with where the middle terracotta it's the last thing I need to complete the game lol. Please help.
Pretty sure the Terracotta soldiers can appear at any depth, however the Z-Depth occasionally hides them a bit behind some scenery. Just keep on hunting and you'll eventually find him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHanet View Post
Hi BarVonMonster, in my game(Deep Loot), every collection is cut in half so I have to swipe all the way to the right or left to see the entire collection. Can you guys fix that bug please?
Hi Sir Hanet, pretty sure this has already been sorted and should be sorted out in the next update Sorry it's taken so long to sort out.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:52 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

[QUOTE=BaronVonMonster;3329571]Pretty sure the Terracotta soldiers can appear at any depth, however the Z-Depth occasionally hides them a bit behind some scenery. Just keep on hunting and you'll eventually find him

I was afraid that would be the answer lol what do you mean by the Z-Depth?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:55 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonMonster View Post
Pretty sure the Terracotta soldiers can appear at any depth, however the Z-Depth occasionally hides them a bit behind some scenery. Just keep on hunting and you'll eventually find him

Hi Sir Hanet, pretty sure this has already been sorted and should be sorted out in the next update Sorry it's taken so long to sort out.

Not sure what happened the previous msg.
What is Z-Depth? Also any tips on finding the oil rigs?
Old 08-29-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smosh710 View Post
Not sure what happened the previous msg.
What is Z-Depth? Also any tips on finding the oil rigs?
Sorry, I confused the terminology there!? Z-Depth has nothing to do with where you find objects it's actually to do with how the system displays objects. Basically some items sometimes appear behind scenery etc. The Terracotta soldiers locations can be found at ANY in-game depth though.

As for the oil rig / power reactor things your best bet is to stick to Depth 2 (the brown depth) and keep an eye out for pipes. Sometimes these pipes will lead you to the reactors.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
Hello, all!
b. The Armour of Achilles [Achilles Left Greave]
This...17/18 complete...where is it?!?!? So many dives in various depths....keep missing it. Happy looting!!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:27 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

BarVonMonster, I have an idea for your (maybe) next game. My idea is to make a game where you have to survive the ocean depths and to survive, you have to build a shelter, get food, get water, sleep and etc. I don't know if Toucharcaders agree but who knows, to me the idea sounds good for a mobile because no one has made a game like that for mobile!
Old Yesterday, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghen73 View Post
This...17/18 complete...where is it?!?!? So many dives in various depths....keep missing it. Happy looting!!
Heh, this certainly seems to be one of the more troublesome pieces of loot so I'll give you all the heads-up that it can be found between 128m and 202m, might still take some hunting though if it's the last piece you need!?
Old Yesterday, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHanet View Post
BarVonMonster, I have an idea for your (maybe) next game. My idea is to make a game where you have to survive the ocean depths and to survive, you have to build a shelter, get food, get water, sleep and etc. I don't know if Toucharcaders agree but who knows, to me the idea sounds good for a mobile because no one has made a game like that for mobile!
Thanks for the suggestion. We're still not sure what our plans are after we finish a couple of content updates for Deep Loot but we have some ideas, although we might take a break from this kind of game for a little while as it was pretty exhausting!?

One thing we're planning to do though is revisit our Gent character (from Winter/Autumn Walk) and create a proper adventure for him. We have an idea, we have the basis for a story (and setting) but it's currently a spare(!) time kinda project as it will no doubt be a bit niche and we can't afford to develop it full time atm.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Seems like my kind of game