★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-23-2014, 11:11 AM
I've received the code, thanks a bunch for the prize! I'm really looking forward to complete all the levels and go through all of the soundtracks. Merry Christmas and happy holiday to you too!
02-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Just started playing tonight and was cruising along until I hit #9. Ouch! Time to strap on the thinking cap. Great game though, I thought it was going to be too easy, ha. Silly me. Can't wait to share it with friends, this will be an awesome party game on the iPad. Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Just started playing tonight and was cruising along until I hit #9. Ouch! Time to strap on the thinking cap. Great game though, I thought it was going to be too easy, ha. Silly me. Can't wait to share it with friends, this will be an awesome party game on the iPad. Thanks!
Hey CygnetSeven wanted to say thanks for the feedback! Sorry took a few days to get back to you - been a super busy week working on launch prep for Alpha Omega. Glad you were able to check it out and use the code!

Yeah Christmas level 9 hits you hard and then it goes uphill from there... The other paths (bloom, refresh, etc) have a more spaced-out difficulty increase.

How far have you been able to make it?