Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 04:58 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I haven't played to much as I thought it hadn't dloaded, iTunes said it had but it wasn't on my device, when I booted tiday there it was, what I have played though is brilliant, I usually enjoy runners but found myself getting sick of them but this one feels new, and I've no doubt it will keep me coming back, I'd like an option to press no and go straight to another run when the revive countdown thing appears, I know it's only a few secs but I'm impatient. I can't coment on the prices etc as I'm not that far yet and I've not had anything appear to ask me to watch a vid, but that could be the weblock.

Nine times out of ten I'll also buy a doubler if it's reasonably priced and the drop of gold, diamonds etc seems fair.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I haven't played to much as I thought it hadn't dloaded, iTunes said it had but it wasn't on my device, when I booted tiday there it was, what I have played though is brilliant, I usually enjoy runners but found myself getting sick of them but this one feels new, and I've no doubt it will keep me coming back, I'd like an option to press no and go straight to another run when the revive countdown thing appears, I know it's only a few secs but I'm impatient. I can't coment on the prices etc as I'm not that far yet and I've not had anything appear to ask me to watch a vid, but that could be the weblock.

Nine times out of ten I'll also buy a doubler if it's reasonably priced and the drop of gold, diamonds etc seems fair.
Thanks for the feedback, and we have an update waiting for review. The game will be out tomorrow in NZ of course.

Closed Thread