★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Just Buttered Up to support the devs and their great games. Just loving it and on my device since day one! Sorry took so long to butter up but got to show some love! Also buying.some other IAP's to make up for lost time, lol.
05-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Love for Sam

Hey, everyone! Adam from Butterscotch here.

This may be inappropriately off-topic, but you all show a lot of love for us and our studio so I figured I'd risk it (this is posted verbatim in our other game threads). We're a three-brother studio, and one of those three (Sam) has been battling cancer for the past year and a half. He's stuck in the hospital right now after a rough round of chemo and could really use some positive energy. So, if you're willing, send him some positivity through the Vibe Wall.

Thank you all for being great, and my apologies for derailing the thread!
07-27-2015, 09:16 AM
I hope Sam is doing well!

I just wanted to ping this thread and say how much I'm enjoying the game. I also want to say that I appreciate the premium-style IAPs you guys have added like the buttered up and orb doubler. If they had just been consumables only, I would not have played the game (to my own detriment I am stubbornly against consumable-style IAP games).

What was meant to be a 15-20 minute time killer turned into a gaming marathon yesterday, so clearly the game has captured me

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture