Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-06-2013, 06:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Yes it's another runner but its quite good. No tilting just swipe like Subway Surfer and Sonic Dash. If you like ninja games then this is worth getting. And if you think about it, it's ONLY 69p people are so tight it's unreal.
Probably will be free at some point but can't be bothered waiting till then. If people don't buy then the dev prob won't bother updating with more features.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
And if you think about it, it's ONLY 69p people are so tight it's unreal.
Word.

Im enjoying this very much, but i cant recommend it to everyone except those looking for a new runner formula or a new ninja game... and ugh, ones who can only spare the buck.

I can only average about 200 coins per run, and one character i want to unlock requires 75000 to unlock.

The other characters can be unlocked Subway Surfers style with the "random box" that gives you items which accumulated can unlock these other characters.

The devs have to improve coin values to reduce the grinding required, as right now, it's even grindier than Subway Surfers.

For something positive, it has its own charm and action that could be much better than Subway Surfers or Agent Dash.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Ok... so at this rate the game should be free in what... 2 weeks? your bet?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ok... so at this rate the game should be free in what... 2 weeks? your bet?
You never know but all I can say is I have been playing this nearly all day. I hope there is an update for Game Center and more coins BUT coins is not so much of an issue, there is iAP but no need for it.

In a normal run you can collect about 3 to 5 hundred coins PLUS if you come across a lucky cat thingy sometimes it gives you 300 extra coins.
And for every 50 combos you do that gives you extra coins.
Last few runs I did in one game before I crashed into a wall, I got over 2000 coins. So all depends if you get used to or is good at these types of runners.

Loads of mission and not hard at all!

At the end of the day you won't become homeless because you spent 69p, people need to relax. This game might never become free and even if it does it could be weeks or months. Then you'll forget about it and never know how good it is all because people are so tight!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
You never know but all I can say is I have been playing this nearly all day. I hope there is an update for Game Center and more coins BUT coins is not so much of an issue, there is iAP but no need for it.

In a normal run you can collect about 3 to 5 hundred coins PLUS if you come across a lucky cat thingy sometimes it gives you 300 extra coins.
And for every 50 combos you do that gives you extra coins.
Last few runs I did in one game before I crashed into a wall, I got over 2000 coins. So all depends if you get used to or is good at these types of runners.

Loads of mission and not hard at all!

At the end of the day you won't become homeless because you spent 69p, people need to relax. This game might never become free and even if it does it could be weeks or months. Then you'll forget about it and never know how good it is all because people are so tight!
Being good at a game doesnt mean that that's the average person's average-coins-gained-per-game.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 04-06-2013 at 10:33 PM..
Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Currently free.

Can get a little grindy, so i expected this to be free.

But now that it is free, this is highly recommended if you love endless running games.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Update:
Quote:
- New character
- New enemy layouts
- Additional upgrade slots
- Additional achievements
- Hourly free coins
- Skip missions price drop
- Optimization on low performance devices
- Minor bug fixes
Fun, but really grindy game. Don't know why but I'm still playing it. The missions basically cycle through, but the number of things to collect/kill just keeps increasing.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:53 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Yes, version update will be okey. Upgrade slots help me have more changes to hight score. New bie 689, max combo 43

Last edited by Cynuyt; 06-11-2013 at 10:27 PM..