★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-17-2017, 07:54 AM
Hi, thanks for pointing that out. We've just added the MFI to our To-do list but I can't guarantee that the support will be available at launch ! But we will work on it asap

Blue-eyed Internet cosmonaut & Co-founder of Sunnyside Games (Makers of The Firm & Towaga). Instagram.

Last edited by Gabsond; 10-17-2017 at 07:57 AM.
01-09-2018, 07:41 AM
So, any news on the big update? I did wait patiently for quite some time, but have a bad feeling by now ...

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
01-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Hey!

We're very late on schedule due to some money issues and we are deeply sorry about that...small studio so it's sometimes complicated, we had to do some side projects, and it slowed down all our plannings.

We are currently working and playtesting the final boss and there are still a lot of bugs but be assured that the update will come. We are updating The Firm since 2014, so we won't give up on Towaga.

Best,
Gabriel & The Sunnyside Team

Blue-eyed Internet cosmonaut & Co-founder of Sunnyside Games (Makers of The Firm & Towaga). Instagram.
01-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabsond View Post
Hey!

We're very late on schedule due to some money issues and we are deeply sorry about that...small studio so it's sometimes complicated, we had to do some side projects, and it slowed down all our plannings.

We are currently working and playtesting the final boss and there are still a lot of bugs but be assured that the update will come. We are updating The Firm since 2014, so we won't give up on Towaga.

Best,
Gabriel & The Sunnyside Team

Thanks for the fast and informative answer. Gotta wait patiently a little bit longer I guess. No worries though, plase take your time.

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!