★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-21-2017, 05:57 AM
Hey Lawliet,
Thanks for your comment. I talked to our designers and we will modify this scene. The whole point was to give player hidden knowledge which fit in the game setting. Our meaning wasn't to simple take ppl hard earned currency.

But you're right: it's not perfect now. It needs to be better communicated to the player, and we will show this scene only to the end game players with a lot of idium. Also please get back to us with the screen of your progress in Full of Stars at support@atgames.pl and we will restore your lost idium.

Best
Bartek / ATGames
09-22-2017, 12:51 PM
missing paths

I'm trying to complete the map for the first story but it doesn't give me the option to go from the rift floater nest to the temple, or from the Dragon's Eye to the temple. I have unlocked the temple before, so is there somesort of option I'm missing?

10-05-2017, 08:17 AM
How to maintain reversed controls longer?

Hey all,

Thanks for all of the tips and discussion on this thread. I am having a hard time maintaining the reversed controls to unlock the 15 and 30 second achievements. What I'm finding is that:

1. Bombs and Overdrive "reset" my controls to normal
2. Passing through another red line reverses the "reversed" controls to I'm back to normal.

So I'm having a hard time maintaining the reversed controls long enough to unlock the achievement. Is it just as simple as needing to fly with laser instead of bomb?

Thanks!
10-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Please help

So I opened Full Of Stars five minutes ago to a completely blank game

As in

It started with the very begininng of the game, the first part of the first journey. I kept it going to see what was happening and it took me to the very first route and tutorial part of the game.

I lost everything. All the progress I've made. Idium, crystals, ship upgrades, medals, maps, Blue Sector, all gone, as if I've just downloaded this game for the first time today.

I don't understand. I played last night before bed and it was fine. I didn't touch it today and didn't do anything different with my phone or go through settings or whatever. But it's all gone.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help I've been playing this game for months and I really don't want to start over from scratch I'm really upset
12-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsmeme View Post
So I opened Full Of Stars five minutes ago to a completely blank game

As in

It started with the very begininng of the game, the first part of the first journey. I kept it going to see what was happening and it took me to the very first route and tutorial part of the game.

I lost everything. All the progress I've made. Idium, crystals, ship upgrades, medals, maps, Blue Sector, all gone, as if I've just downloaded this game for the first time today.

I don't understand. I played last night before bed and it was fine. I didn't touch it today and didn't do anything different with my phone or go through settings or whatever. But it's all gone.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help I've been playing this game for months and I really don't want to start over from scratch I'm really upset
The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. Ive spent many hours and about $70 and almost had my ship fully upgraded. I received an emai suggesting I try and disable cloud save but I dont see any way to do that. I was told progress could not be reset but they could provide codes to restore crystals and some transactions.
12-03-2017, 02:17 PM
I too also lost my progress. I messaged them before about cloud saving or some form of saving the game file some months ago and they ignored me on email and Facebook. And on Facebook they even showed that my message was "read". Sigh, and this was one of my favorite game devs when I played their previous games..

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
12-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Visiting all nodes on Explorer.

Hi everyone, i have loved this game since it came out, very nearly have all achievements and am almost level 6 at the blue sector. However, i am experiencing great difficulty with the achievement visit each node on the map in the explorer playthrough. I cannot get to any of the alien destinations if i go to the left, any help? I am also having problems talking with the alien queen i get no option to speak to the alien hive.. again could do with some help! Many thanks.
12-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Just avoid it? Ive never even had a problem with the moon
01-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmid View Post
Hi everyone, i have loved this game since it came out, very nearly have all achievements and am almost level 6 at the blue sector. However, i am experiencing great difficulty with the achievement visit each node on the map in the explorer playthrough. I cannot get to any of the alien destinations if i go to the left, any help? I am also having problems talking with the alien queen i get no option to speak to the alien hive.. again could do with some help! Many thanks.
Hello, I was able to talk to the queen- You need to offer her 500 Idium to "power her core".