★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-16-2017, 08:05 AM
This looks great! Right up my alley. I just downloaded both. Really looking forward to it!
09-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Put a good hour or so into this today. First off, I like it as much, if not more, than OPUS: TDWFE and that one was excellent, imo. It's got the same great atmosphere but you're not confined to your ship. This time around you'll be exploring a snowy rocket base for scraps and parts from a top-down perspective. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The v-stick works fine, especially given the leasurely pace of the game. The rest of the time you'll be at home base (2D like the original) assembling gear from parts collected during the day cycle.

The pay model is excellent for the player. The price for the whole game is only two dollars, or you can further support the devs by purchasing cosmetic packs that include pets and clothing. I'm really glad this got a big banner feature on the App Store. If you decide to play, make sure you have a nice quiet place to take in the excellent ambient sounds and music. Though I played in two long-ish sessions (no where near finished), it saves frequently for when you want to jump in for a quick play.

Also, there are a fair amount of Game Center achievements and three separate leaderboards for the GC people out there. Unless you hate reading, you really can't go wrong with OPUS: Rocket of Whispers. Top-notch game!

09-17-2017, 10:30 AM
I bought and downloaded this before my flight back to CA from Hawaii. I ended playing through the entire game in one sitting. This is one of the better games I've played in a long time.
09-18-2017, 01:19 PM
Looks good, sounds good...but it seemed to lack a game.
09-19-2017, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludka33 View Post
This looks great! Right up my alley. I just downloaded both. Really looking forward to it!
Hope you enjoy both of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Put a good hour or so into this today. First off, I like it as much, if not more, than OPUS: TDWFE and that one was excellent, imo. It's got the same great atmosphere but you're not confined to your ship. This time around you'll be exploring a snowy rocket base for scraps and parts from a top-down perspective. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The v-stick works fine, especially given the leasurely pace of the game. The rest of the time you'll be at home base (2D like the original) assembling gear from parts collected during the day cycle.

The pay model is excellent for the player. The price for the whole game is only two dollars, or you can further support the devs by purchasing cosmetic packs that include pets and clothing. I'm really glad this got a big banner feature on the App Store. If you decide to play, make sure you have a nice quiet place to take in the excellent ambient sounds and music. Though I played in two long-ish sessions (no where near finished), it saves frequently for when you want to jump in for a quick play.

Also, there are a fair amount of Game Center achievements and three separate leaderboards for the GC people out there. Unless you hate reading, you really can't go wrong with OPUS: Rocket of Whispers. Top-notch game!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Anotherkellydown ! We were really excited to be featured on the big banner, and even happier that you enjoyed our game! We kinda knew that this type of game may not be anyone's cup of tea, but we're glad to learn that there are people who appreciates them.
01-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szu75 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm one of the devs of this game, if you guys have any feedbacks or suggestions, please do let me know!
I accidentally hit this game and I love it!! Nice work on my s8 plus... have any referral codes? Lol
01-13-2018, 11:16 AM
I love this game. Im not sure if I did something wrong at the end or if thats the way it is. This made me run to get the other OPUS game. ✌🏽
04-15-2018, 10:16 PM
A beautiful and lyrical game. Impressive!

Youtube link | Pop Up

There are more things in heaven and earth.

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-15-2018 at 11:24 PM.
04-17-2018, 11:48 AM
A game that needs a little more attention and is well worth it. When you complete the game, you'll be given the code to be able to give to your friend. I was amazed and impressed again that this game has such features.

04-17-2018, 12:01 PM
The game's OST music is also very sweet and good for listening. You can listen to the music from the link provided by the developer. Thanks, Dev!

The light envelops us and everyone would be able to reach the galaxy...

https://sigono.bandcamp.com/album/op...nal-soundtrack

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-17-2018 at 12:05 PM.