★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-21-2017, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenb View Post
Thank you for your wishes. We will continue to try to correct the shortcomings in the English text.
If you'd like some help, I'd be happy to do a revision of the text in your app store page. No cost obviously.
10-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveLightGames View Post
If you'd like some help, I'd be happy to do a revision of the text in your app store page. No cost obviously.
I will be happy with your help.

10-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveLightGames View Post
Let me just say that you are one seriously cool dev. With as much work as you put into your own games, to offer to do this is really generous. Just wants to make me support you even more (of course, already own every single one of your games!)
10-21-2017, 08:56 AM
Most of those inventory icons like "Stimpacks" the magazine, ammo, batteries, irst aid bags really looks like they are directly copied from first two original Fallout games... Not cool, really.
10-21-2017, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Loving the look of the game and the post apocalyptic world. Yeah a lot of English errors but it doesnt matter to me as I know they can be corrected.
It was very difficult for us to find a normal interpreter in English. Although we were assured that it was done admirably. But we can not test its quality. After your feedback, we will correct it in the shortest possible time.
10-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praymettin View Post
Most of those inventory icons like "Stimpacks" the magazine, ammo, batteries, irst aid bags really looks like they are directly copied from first two original Fallout games... Not cool, really.
I dont mind. Nice nod to the fallout games. Being an older gamer theres many many games out there which totally copy other older games
10-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Quote:
It's like Easter eggs - but we were really inspired by games like a Fallout and a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. To our game, even the plot was written by people who wrote it for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 who was not released.
10-21-2017, 09:10 AM
Can you save your position ? As every time I die I have to start from the beginning again (really enjoying this game )

Like a quick save ?
10-21-2017, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Let me just say that you are one seriously cool dev. With as much work as you put into your own games, to offer to do this is really generous. Just wants to make me support you even more (of course, already own every single one of your games!)
That makes two of us. I already have all of his games and am gonna make sure to add everything else released.
10-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Quote:
I think it is alright since Bethesda doesn't give a #%*# about older Fallout games.