★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Thanks raindel. Found them right away. The “auto repair shop” text in the task was just a misdirection I guess. Do you know where the door codes are in entrepoint and the can Pick? Those are two more places where I have spent hours of frustrated looking.
01-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dseuss View Post
Thanks raindel. Found them right away. The auto repair shop text in the task was just a misdirection I guess. Do you know where the door codes are in entrepoint and the can Pick? Those are two more places where I have spent hours of frustrated looking.
Door code is in Forests codex thingy you get from a mission. You inspect it and it has a little diary entry where he talks about a code to something but he cant remember to what. I just forgot what mission you get it from it. I think the dude walking around that tower in desert plateau. Or is it the blockade. Whichever one has that small like 2 person area with the tower in the front on the left you climb the stairs inside has the table with the radio on it. The areas immediately in front of you after you spawn in the area and walk straight a little bit.

01-11-2018, 08:51 AM
I my case Forester's PDA came from a guy who asks for 3 toxin syringes If I am not mistaken, he was at the Desert Plateau.
01-11-2018, 08:53 AM
What about the camp vault code?

Thanks again raindel. The place you are describing is the blockade. I will go look for the radio on the tower table. I know right where that is. I keep all my spare stuff in a locker there and it has a functioning bed so that is where I kill night clock time. Good vendor theres too for selling broken weapons. Also do you know where the code is to the camp vault?
01-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Nope, I mean another location. It's the Desert Plateau, like north-west of the Blockade. There is a base just near the map entrance where three guys are wondering around. One of them is asking to bring three toxin syringes. When I gave them to him, he gave me the Forester's PDA in return.
01-12-2018, 04:33 AM
Raindel that worked perfectly. I already had collected the syringes. Got the door open and got the loot in the lockers. Entreport looks like a convienent place to farm marauders too. Any chance you know where The code is to the camp vault?
01-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dseuss View Post
The code is to the camp vault?
Heh, that one is a very nice one! I think I'll user spoiler tags from now on

Remember the Black guy, who told you about the Camp location? Go and look for him at his original location (Bunker 216 lands). Well, he is not there, and his teammates don't know where he is.
Have you bean to Rusty... something location? There's a slavers base there. Once you wipe them out (there's a separate quest for that) - you'll find Black there. Talk to him - and voila!
01-13-2018, 02:48 PM
Help

How do find atria and where can i find the rest of the bunkers for the key cards and the passcode on foresters pda....?
01-15-2018, 07:53 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
New in Version App Store 1.99

- Lost squad quest now can be fully completed (For those who didn't finished it)
- Added "Old Beam" location (for those who didn't complete "Lost squad" quest);
- Fixed some dialogues and quest discriptions;
- Now some of the NPC leave location correctly;
- Added new artefacts;
- Fixed issue with communicator in quest "Lost squad".
- Fixed issue with game crash while entering global map.
- Other changes and improvements.
01-17-2018, 11:14 PM
Quest item. Spoiler alert.

Raindel, I have wiped out the bad guys in the Rusty location you suggested and returned to Black at 216 bunker. Black is there but he only will ask me ro keep quiet about the previous mission he gave me. No mention of the quest item. Any other advice?