★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-21-2017, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
Forced ads?
No forced ads. They're completely optional, unprompted, and rewarded.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest news and updates @justinKmai or @KoalityGame
12-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalityGame View Post
No forced ads. They're completely optional, unprompted, and rewarded.

Thankyou, downloading right now.

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile

12-22-2017, 04:46 AM
New update!
12-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky23 View Post
New update!
Yup! Here are the full patch notes:

1.0.1 Patch Notes

- Next challenger is randomly selected from the top 10 ranking when defending the title
- Career opponents will improve after suffering a loss. No more bullying!
- More stamina is drained when punched in the body
- Fixed judge's scoring for knockdowns: 2 point deduction for 1 knockdown, 3 point deduction for two knockdowns
- Added a 1% chance of knockdown for all power punches in addition to chance of knockdown from Chin rating
- The computer is less likely to stay down after just one knockdown
- Only 75% of health relative to your endurance bar is recovered after knockdowns. Health still fully recovers between rounds.
- New Coin Doubler IAP: Double the amount of coins earned after fights
- Added 8 New Flags: Bosnia, Colombia, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Malaysia, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland
- Added new sounds for leveling up and getting stunned
- Added more newspaper headlines for specific situations
- Added 7 new achievements
- Scaled in health bars when playing in landscape mode
- Fixed rank 10 opponent Strength and Endurance setting to zero
- Fixed Arcade mode opponents stats setting to zero
- Fixed camera shift speed when dodging

Please let me know if you are experiencing any new bugs or issues and I will try to fix it ASAP. As always, your input will help make Prizefighters the best it can be!

Follow me on Twitter for the latest news and updates @justinKmai or @KoalityGame
12-29-2017, 02:53 PM
A minor update should be coming in the next day or so that explains Endurance a bit better since I've been getting a lot of reviews asking how to get back up from a knockdown. I've also been working towards a much bigger update that will include online PVP, at the least on a local network. Here's small preview of it in action:

Looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts!

12-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalitygame View Post
a minor update should be coming in the next day or so that explains endurance a bit better since i've been getting a lot of reviews asking how to get back up from a knockdown. I've also been working towards a much bigger update that will include online pvp, at the least on a local network. Here's small preview of it in action:

looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts!

sweet!!!
12-30-2017, 05:03 PM
Cool game. I was wondering as the developer, what is your preference of the swipe sensitivity. I have been messing around with it going from the original 50% and trying it on 100%. I think I like 100%. I am playing on a Iphone 6pl.
12-31-2017, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag View Post
Cool game. I was wondering as the developer, what is your preference of the swipe sensitivity. I have been messing around with it going from the original 50% and trying it on 100%. I think I like 100%. I am playing on a Iphone 6pl.
I like playing on 100% sensitivity as well, but I think it depends on your comfort level with the controls. If you find yourself dodging when you don't intend to, that's when I would turn the sensitivity down.

12-31-2017, 08:08 AM
Ok. thanks so much
01-13-2018, 01:57 PM
I want try the multiplayer!