★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-12-2018, 11:35 PM
It is intuitive and easy to enjoy.
I like the bright atmosphere.

I think the completion of the game will be higher with the additional updates that are coming up.
01-13-2018, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Yeah, don't let my comments put you off too much. The game is similarly high quality to Downgeon, I just kind of wish it'd been switched up more than just having somewhat richer hero powers.

Re: model, I'm a pretty big fan of the "$5 to eliminate all timers and double your gold/gems" type of unlock, similar to Rogue Wizards and others who made the transition to mobile/f2p. If I think I'm going to have to pay money ongoing, I'm much more likely to wander away.

The very concrete suggestions I'd make so far, distilled from my previous message:

* If the intro is only one screen, you need a "tap to continue" message at the end. If not, it's broken on my phone.

* You should allow scrolling the playfield if you can't show the whole thing, maybe with a two finger swipe or something. It really is annoying to have a broken cart or other treasure item in the bottom left and not be able to see it because I'm in the upper right, especially since you've intentionally crafted the gameplay so that matching treasure/keys spread across the level.

* The home bar needs to be requested disabled in the game (this is equivalent to requesting a disable for control center swipes on regular iPhones). It's not just that it's white, it's that I stumble into it and close the game because it overlaps your UI heavily in landscape mode. The disable not only grays it, it makes you swipe twice, just like control center. Note that Downgeon does this correctly, so whatever you're doing there you need to do here too.

FWIW, I'm still playing it, so there you go. You should think about that pseudo-premium unlock though. I'd probably buy it on the spot to not have to worry about any f2p issues going forward. At least consider making that timer reduce a 100% instead of 90%.
Hi guy, thank you for your advice. I have sent it to my team. Designer will consider it seriously.Enjoy this game

01-13-2018, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
It is intuitive and easy to enjoy.
I like the bright atmosphere.

I think the completion of the game will be higher with the additional updates that are coming up.
Yep, you are totally right. My team is still working on this game and making it better.
01-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Is it me or do unresolvable items spawn on the first stage, i.e. Big Chest, but no Big Key, etc?
01-13-2018, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
Is it me or do unresolvable items spawn on the first stage, i.e. Big Chest, but no Big Key, etc?
Can happen any time during all stages. 😕
01-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmattergames View Post
The dog with the shovel spawns random items at the cost of 5 energy each. Pretty sweet for stocking your inventory with stuff.

But yeah, sometimes its just a matter of luck.
01-14-2018, 09:26 AM
How can i switch language? The german translation isnt quite perfect 😜
01-14-2018, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
How can i switch language? The german translation isnt quite perfect 😜
Hello, I am sorry about that. We will try to add an option in the next version. Now you have to change the language of your iPhone.
01-14-2018, 02:17 PM
One other observation: I really wish uncraftable items were dimmed. Since crafting supplies arent shown up front anymore I find myself having to go throw every item every time to see whats craftable or not.

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric
01-15-2018, 04:54 AM
There are forced ads in this game?