★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Are there any good horror games for iOS?

01-11-2018, 01:04 PM

01-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Looks like I missed read the question. Didn’t sleep well.

As for horror games, sorry I don’t know.

Last edited by sobriquet; 01-11-2018 at 01:54 PM.

01-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Of course there are. Itís the whole point of this site. Check out the front page and look through the hot new games list. Those are the games that are ďtrendingĒ in the forums. Also from the front page check out the reviews. Good luck
You misread both the thread title and opening post. 😋

metalcasket's legitimate alternate account (for those moments the casket's unavailable).
01-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE UNKNOWN View Post
This should probably be moved to games discussion, but yes, there are many great horror games on iOS. Can you be more specific? What kind of game are you looking for? Survival horror, first person view, point-and-click adventures, etc.
01-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Location: Somewhere in a town in the middle of the Amazon jungle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Looks like I missed read the question. Didnít sleep well.

As for horror games, sorry I donít know.
I'm not stalking you, I swear. ♥

As for horror games, I have only played one game by Amazon Games...Lost Within.

Not my type of game because I'm a chicken, so...
01-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucepolicy View Post
This should probably be moved to games discussion, but yes, there are many great horror games on iOS. Can you be more specific? What kind of game are you looking for? Survival horror, first person view, point-and-click adventures, etc.
Any type of horror game is fine by me but I have lots of trouble with the ones where you just click on stuff and don't actually move.

I'll post this in the games section too.
Edit: Looks like it's been moved already.
01-11-2018, 04:27 PM
Igor Migun's games have greatly improved since he started his first first person horror titles.

Too bad Indigo Lake didnt survive the iOS updates. Was one of the best horror games available to iOS. There was once Dead Space iOS too... Good times. Now i remember Mass Effect Infiltrator again. Not a horror title, but died together with Dead Space. Now i feel sad.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Dead Effect 2, Lost Within, Forgotten Memories, White Day: The School, White Night... that’s all I know
01-12-2018, 05:43 AM
I will also mention White Day: The School, but my top recommendation is Corpse Party. Incredibly creepy, great voice acting, weird story - a great Japanese horror all round. Don't rely on the old Touch Arcade review - it was only poorly rated because it was initially quite buggy. Those have all been ironed out long since.

There's a sequel (actually the third game) also on iOS, Corpse Party Blood Drive, but I've not played that one. Still supposed to be good, though.

2018 GOTY nominations: You're joking, right? I'm still playing games I got in 2015...
Switch ID: Krillin 5948-6652-1589
01-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangutanKungfu View Post
I will also mention White Day: The School, but my top recommendation is Corpse Party. Incredibly creepy, great voice acting, weird story - a great Japanese horror all round. Don't rely on the old Touch Arcade review - it was only poorly rated because it was initially quite buggy. Those have all been ironed out long since.

There's a sequel (actually the third game) also on iOS, Corpse Party Blood Drive, but I've not played that one. Still supposed to be good, though.

Corpse party is another type of horror games, not suitable for everyone. Most horror are in CG