★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

12-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
I'm still not with you in singing the praises of the Shelbus.
Remember when you went nuts about Tingo Pingos?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-25-2017, 11:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who sent gifts.

Merry Christmas!

12-26-2017, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Remember when you went nuts about Tingo Pingos?
Ha, I do now

I'll have to see what inspires me this time around, after I hit 33 and can breed everything.

Halfway through 28, going faster with some dedicated time, woo! Just prepared the Kiwi Slices set. Not sure how you guys are progressing through the sets, given I skipped a bunch early on, but if anyone wants those afterwards I'm well open to that

I am again running on minimum stamps and potions - that was my playstyle from the get go, and kind of an annoying one, especially as pond gifts seem to have gotten rarer. As for breeds, now my dex is only missing Quilta, Hennae, Pulvillus, Emblema, Splendico, and the ugly Foramen, I think, in case anyone has such handy . Then it will be time to think about what to focus!
12-26-2017, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Ha, I do now

I'll have to see what inspires me this time around, after I hit 33 and can breed everything.

Halfway through 28, going faster with some dedicated time, woo! Just prepared the Kiwi Slices set. Not sure how you guys are progressing through the sets, given I skipped a bunch early on, but if anyone wants those afterwards I'm well open to that

I am again running on minimum stamps and potions - that was my playstyle from the get go, and kind of an annoying one, especially as pond gifts seem to have gotten rarer. As for breeds, now my dex is only missing Quilta, Hennae, Pulvillus, Emblema, Splendico, and the ugly Foramen, I think, in case anyone has such handy . Then it will be time to think about what to focus!
Let me know your new id and I can send the frogs you are missing. I have at least one of every breed and you know me I have lots of stamps and potions.
I have also notice that pond gifts are fewer than they use to be.

GC dean288367
12-27-2017, 02:36 PM
Oh swell! Cyg sorted me with a Splendico, but those others would be grand. I just forced level 29 this morning, so not far to go now, and I'm thinking Favus will be my first inspiration! If anyone wants to trade Favus for Favus, that would be amusing also

Oh and I'm 1XM7, thanks dean!
12-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Oh swell! Cyg sorted me with a Splendico, but those others would be grand. I just forced level 29 this morning, so not far to go now, and I'm thinking Favus will be my first inspiration! If anyone wants to trade Favus for Favus, that would be amusing also

I think your last ones are Quiltie, Emblemie, and Ugly. Quiltie is in my mailbox, you should get that later today. (or did I send that last night... can't remember)

Got over 100 potions last night milking hot spots. Nice to see the old tricks still work.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Quote:

Sent your frogs off this morning, if you need anything else let me know.
Breeding up a bunch of assorted Favus right now and will be ready for shipment tomorrow.

GC dean288367
12-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Who is 1LHB?

Whomever you are thank you for our recent frog swaps.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
01-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Thanks for overwhelming me with Favus, dean

And with other high level froggies, Cygnet.

I forced out level 30 last night, not far to go to the top now!
01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
And 31 now! Came back from a couple of days away to find a queue of 14 gifts: Favuses thanks Dean; Pulvilluses thanks Cyg; Scutulatae thanks Snappy.