★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-25-2015, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man11 View Post
I found that playing CoC enough to compete for the gold characters was an incredible time investment. They had special arenas where you have to rank in the top 100 to get a gold character. I accomplished this for the first few arenas, but in order to do this I knew it was taking too much a hold of my life. When an arena came along that I played almost every spare minute I could, and I was still not scoring high enough, I knew it was time to stop. I now see they have these factions that kick you out if you don't play enough, and I can't commit to that.

I already play these games a lot - I don't want to feel I need to go by a schedule.
Ah gotcha. Are the gold characters required, or can you finish the game with a solid team of 2 and 3 star champions? I can definitely see what you mean about investing time in these games. I mainly just like to play when I'm in between things, though. After playing both games, though, I still have to say I prefer the battle mechanics of CoC over Injustice any day of the week. It's just WAY more engaging.
06-03-2015, 01:40 AM
Killing Frost

What a PITA!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	88013  
06-07-2015, 02:36 AM
The Last Laugh

Got him! This guy is a beast too! His attack is already 3,795 at only level 12!! >:-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	88151