Universal Hoggy 2 (By Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 5, 2017.

1. rastapopoulon

rastapopoulon Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Yes ! i can say to you where is the last secret zone ! SPOIL !

Just after exit the castle area, you have a wood bridge. you have also cloud. One of those cloud is a fake cloud. Found the fake cloud and you will discover the last secret :)

2. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Thank you! Got all keys :)

3. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I saw that someone posted how to get the last area... as for the achievements, the no-death one is impossible!!

4. Thinkcat

Thinkcat Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Graphics look nice.

5. rastapopoulon

rastapopoulon Member

Jul 7, 2017
    no one death is possible, but increadibly hard :)

6. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Imagine you lose in the moon base, which is quite frequently. It's at least 6-7 hours of playing down the drain to start again. I got about 1300 deaths the first time around, maybe 400 in the trophy level. That leaves about 900 in the rest of the game, maybe 200 in the moon base. So yeah, it may be possible but one of the hardest achievements ever, in any game...

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I've spent quite a bit of time with the level editor now and published 7 levels. I have a couple of requests/observations:

1) It would be great if you could view the item descriptions again that you see when you level up. Perhaps from the Editor Tools screen?

2) A couple more level tags would be good: I'm thinking Short, Long and Puzzle.

3) It's really hard to get karma to level up and unlock new building tools. I need 230 to unlock more, I have two of the top three levels in What's Hot at the moment, yet I have still only earned 27 karma in total from all seven levels.

4) I enjoy making harder levels, but they tend to get downvoted or very few votes. There's a disincentive to create levels with a difficulty level similar to later levels from the main game. :(

On the plus side, there are some great creators out there and rastapopoulon is still churning out some tough little gems.

If anyone wants to check out my levels, search for levels by mr_bez or (for now) look at the What's Hot list! :D

8. 18111398

18111398 New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Could anyone help me in getting the secret in Jar 93? I ran out of ideas and still didn't make it. I even don't know how to smash the first brick without that acorn.
    The jar is near before the first boss

9. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Sorry. I can't find the jar. I found 92 and 94 but the jar between them is 81!

10. rastapopoulon

rastapopoulon Member

Jul 7, 2017
    First, kill 2 monsters screwtop with bombs, but DON'T USE the first bomb block.. Order is: 1/2/3, So you can use Bloc 2 and 3, BUT DON'T touch 1.

After kill 2/3 screwtop monster, it's a quick challenge ! Go on the top of block 1, and wait. When the screwtop monster will pass under bomb block, and monster go to right, you have to press bomb, and quick kick to the left one time. Screwtop will explode with block, and the way is open !

11. 18111398

18111398 New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Thanks for the hint, got that secret!
    ...but just now I met a critical bug.
    I'M LOST IN THE VOID!!!
    IMG_2521.PNG
    Once I got back to the level selection all the grounds, jars, bouncy clouds etc vanished, leaving only the background and my Boggy (fell out of the screen) here.
    The camera is fixed here so I don't even know where my Boggy is or whether the controlling buttons work.
    There's no retry option in level selection.
    I restarted the game and nothing goes back.
    This prevents me from continuing with the game since everything is gone and I can do nothing more.
    I need help thx

12. rastapopoulon

rastapopoulon Member

Jul 7, 2017

Pretty easy to fix :)

Open Hoggy 2, go to settings, and click on "h@xxor stuff"

Enter "fixhoggy"

And that's it !

Correct now ? :D

13. 18111398

18111398 New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    How did you find that code
    Many thanks anyway

14. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Hey I just saw an update that said jar 208 was unsolvable but I had all the keys... I was wondering which jar was it because they aren't in order and what change did you do

15. doone128

doone128 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Maker mall bug?

Since the last update, I can no longer rate people’s games in makermall. It just asks me to log in all of the time, even though I’m already logged in. I can comment on a level, but can’t rate it. Is it just me?

Full disclosure, I am on ios11 but this feature was working fine until the latest update.

Sorry if this has already been posted. As I can’t use the TouchArcade app anymore on ios11 I don’t really visit here anymore. Too confusing.

16. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I've seen that before the last update (in.v1.4) but haven't seen it since updating to v1.5. Can't remember how I got round it. Have you tried killing and reopening the app, signing out and in again, or quitting to main menu and going back to the Maker Mall?

PS I'm on 10.3.3 so doubt it's iOS11-related.

17. doone128

doone128 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Yeah, tried all that but it doesn’t work. It’s weird because I can use everything else in maker mall just fine. I just can’t rate levels. !

18. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I got this issue today. I was able to resolve it by restarting my phone.

19. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Now with full screen support!