Games like war tortoise and nonstop knight.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by forsakenxe, Jun 3, 2016.

1. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Hey guys!

I recently found myself spending some time with war tortoise and nonstop knight. I like those games for casually doing some gaming while doing something else.

I played some heroes charge a while back and I thought that I might enjoy a mixup of those two: an ideal game with progression, maybe hero collection?

So what would be my go to for a relatively low effort game like those two mentioned above? I dislike the tap requirement of tapping games but I like the progression of tortoise and the occasional skill usage of nonstop knight. Would love to dip in some more games like those or just similar in a way.

Thanks for your recommendations!

2. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Unless someone corrects me, I think these two titles pretty much set the shift for the tapper genre.. and maybe even deserve their own genre category.. They are the first two that I can recall, but I certainly don't think they will be the last..

3. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Shellrazer has a similar theme to WT. big turtle that walks automatically with spaces for turrets that you aim.