App description: +++ Best Mobile Core Game 2013 (German Developer Awards) +++

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never played a hack and slash on the ipad that is such high quality... - 5/5 Stars
This game is incredible it is legit a console quality experience! - 5/5 Stars
"One word awesome" - 5/5 Stars
"Great game can't put it down" - 5/5 Stars

Become a Shaolin Master!
Embark on an epic journey in Tiger & Chicken. In a stunning combat environment, slash countless enemies and ultimately defeat the powerful Terracotta King to free your enslaved tribe.

You are the last hope of your tribe! Master challenging quests throughout four thrilling episodes making your way through dangerous dungeons, imposing temples, gloomy forests and the legendary astral plane. Gather powerful items and develop your battle skills to reveal your real Shaolin power. Combat hundreds of dangerous enemies before ultimately defeating the merciless Terracotta King!

TOP FEATURES

Play Episode 1 FOR FREE
Play an epic Hack'n'Slay action adventure with excellent console quality
Enjoy impressive graphics and an orchestral soundtrack
Master more than 50 challenging quests
Venture through stunning episodes
Explore dangerous dungeons, imposing temples, gloomy forests and the legendary astral plane
Defeat over 25 different classes of monsters and 5 powerful boss opponents
Upgrade mighty skills to become a Shaolin Master
Loot more than 150 unique items

Get the latest news and more at:
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TigerandChicken
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/TigerandChickenGame

If you have any feedback, please email us at info@tigerandchicken.net

***NOTE: This game runs on iPad mini, iPad 2 or higher and is compatible with iOS 6.0 or higher.***

Tiger & Chicken is a Deutsche Telekom AG product.
Chicken Hunter and Crazy Chicken are registered trademarks of phenomedia publishing GmbH.

Developed by Deck 13 Interactive Entertainment
01-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
Your basically spot on with everything you said. In otherwords get this now
You two sold ME! I will get this now! Missed this one. Looks fantastic !

Last edited by bigrand1; 01-12-2014 at 11:45 AM.

02-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Just finished playing this, and have to say its a beautiful game from start to finish. It's one of the very few I've actually finished on the iPad, and I will definitely look for more from this developer in the future. From beginning to end it took about four and a half hours, so definitely on the short side, but I don't regret my purchase in the least, it was worth every penny. I'm not usually one for replaying games, especially as I have so many on iOS, but this is definitely one I'll revisit.

For improvements, or suggestions for the next, I would have liked to see larger areas to explore and a more In-depth skill tree, but this is just personal taste. The story, artwork, animations, everything was very polished, this definitely deserves more attention.

Favourites (well, a few ): Pizza vs Skeletons, Ridiculous Fishing, Supercow, Elemental Rage HD, Knightmare Tower, Heroes of Loot, QuestRush, Ocreanhorn, Phoenix Wright, Monster Adventures, Kinghunt, Aquaria, LvLn, Clash of Puppets, Skulls of the Shogun, continue?
02-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Yes, how did this one slide under the radar? It is fantastic. I just finished the first chapter and I am very impressed with the quality of the game in all aspects. Why no review/feature, TA? I know there's a lot of mediocrity to sort through in the App Store, but this is a gem and deserves some recognition.
02-08-2014, 06:18 AM
I truly enjoyed this. After 2 minutes of playing I purchased the iap instantly. I highly recommended this. Great story as well
05-23-2014, 08:56 AM
I can't seem to find this on the Canadian App Store. Has anyone else had better cluck?
11-28-2014, 02:25 AM
Soon!
11-28-2014, 02:37 AM
No iPhone version??? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
12-05-2014, 10:33 AM
I hope this comes back...
12-23-2014, 11:30 AM
Roar!!! Bagaak!!!