Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-30-2013, 08:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
This game is freaking awesome!

It reminds me in some ways of WarioWare, little snippets of quests as you go through. I can easily see cross branding with the "extras" (I won't spoil it more than that), but no one should just pass this by.

Is it Terraria? No, but it's funny and it's a total "WTF" indeed.

My second game had me trying to figure out the why behind a front loading washer.

Bio - dont talk until you've ACTUALLY played it.

And if the game is not working in touch mode, just pause and reduce the sensitivity to 0, it's not clear sadly...
I ACTUALLY play it and I am expressing my opinion. The tapping/ tilt control just plain boring to me. The game just bland in my opinion. There is not much to it.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
I ACTUALLY play it and I am expressing my opinion. The tapping/ tilt control just plain boring to me. The game just bland in my opinion. There is not much to it.
When you say "I didn't buy" you either didn't play it or you found "other means" of playing it, neither of which paints you in any sort of flattering light.

Get why I said what I did?

Oh and donut, the difference between my saying it for this game and my comments on the other thread is that I actually have been here for quite some time now, and I generally don't talk up games I don't enjoy. There are no IAPs here, it's universal and while it's certainly no Mikey's Hooks/Shorts, it could end up being a fun, very casual game for most people.

GOTY/W no, but for a buck it's worth a try if you like the video.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:19 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
When you say "I didn't buy" you either didn't play it or you found "other means" of playing it, neither of which paints you in any sort of flattering light.

Get why I said what I did?

Oh and donut, the difference between my saying it for this game and my comments on the other thread is that I actually have been here for quite some time now, and I generally don't talk up games I don't enjoy. There are no IAPs here, it's universal and while it's certainly no Mikey's Hooks/Shorts, it could end up being a fun, very casual game for most people.

GOTY/W no, but for a buck it's worth a try if you like the video.
Sorry, but the game did actually go free for a period of time, so that was when I grab the game. So, I didn't use the other means that you claim in discrediting me.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:24 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
Sorry, but the game did actually go free for a period of time, so that was when I grab the game. So, I didn't use the other means that you claim in discrediting me.
"I got it when it went free" was all that you needed to say.

Between you and donut, I swear.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:27 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Between you and donut, I swear.
What are you trying to say with that statement?
Old 09-01-2013, 02:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Is the music from the trailer in the game?
Yes, it is, I am very happy that I could get the rights of this track, it fits great.

Quote:
This game is freaking awesome!

It reminds me in some ways of WarioWare, little snippets of quests as you go through. I can easily see cross branding with the "extras" (I won't spoil it more than that), but no one should just pass this by.

Is it Terraria? No, but it's funny and it's a total "WTF" indeed.

My second game had me trying to figure out the why behind a front loading washer.

Bio - dont talk until you've ACTUALLY played it.

And if the game is not working in touch mode, just pause and reduce the sensitivity to 0, it's not clear sadly...
Thanks a lot for your nice words! The Touch Mode is not explicitely explained, only in the App Store description. Maybe I will change this in an update.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:31 PM

I tried, nothing like Pocket Frogs, so I was disappointed.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:56 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

In the last days, What the Frog has been downloaded a lot in USA, UK and Canada, but I don't know why. Maybe a magazine reviewed it, so if someone stumbles upon it, I will be happy if you tell me.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamibox View Post
In the last days, What the Frog has been downloaded a lot in USA, UK and Canada, but I don't know why. Maybe a magazine reviewed it, so if someone stumbles upon it, I will be happy if you tell me.
I played some more and started liking your game, though not as much as pocket frogs. saw you had a new game release today, good luck with it.