★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by squimmy View Post
Glad you guys are enjoying it

I did not have anything to do with the Nokia version, no Eidaven. I didn't even know there was one!
No. Sorry. It wasn't on Nokia. That was just an old phone reference. It was an online flash game for the computer.
08-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Fun game, at least for awhile. Definately could use some more content. Add objectives and/or achievements with Game Center, anything else to add some extra replay to the game. I've maybe only played 10 or so games and am already growing bored just going for a high score.

It would also be nice to be able to buy different helicopters, maybe shields or something like a slowdown powerup using in-game currency like the diamonds. Also consider adding some helicopter sounds. Anything to spice up the game a bit...
08-26-2013, 04:21 PM
What a pleasant surprise it was to see this today! Insta-bought. Love the graphics. Great job so far. As someone else mentioned, unlockable planes would be a fun and potentially humorous addition. Thanks!
08-27-2013, 01:41 PM
I did consider unlockable planes and stuff, but producing lots of good looking art assets get's expensive quickly :/

Rather than having many...cruddy looking ones I thought i'd go for one helicopter that fits in nicely with the surroundings!