Glu Games Sale (Of Course)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Seishu, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
  2. Fletch

Fletch Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    The Internet
    Is Cops and Robbers worth it at 99c?

3. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Well I'd say for only a dollar it's not that bad, it's just that there are only 9 levels. If you think it's worth 11 cents a level then yeah it's pretty fun.

4. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    This is a love it or hate it game.. for the current version ratings are 57 5 stars and 53 1 stars. :)

5. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Damn, I was hoping Deer Hunter 3D was on sale, but I guess that wouldn't make sense as it is in the top 50.

6. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Arggh I was hoping for that too =(

7. themendoz

themendoz Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    It might be a hit or miss, but for me it was an absolute hit. There are only nine levels but there is enough in each of them to make you play it over and over. Getting all the money, the diamond, beating the target time, improving your time and then beating it in cop mode. I would say it is a steal at this price. Unfortunately I cannot think of a game to compare it with to see if you would like it. Therefore I say, go for it! And definitely pm me if you think I was wrong. I just cant see how someone wouldn't like it.

8. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Hmmmm... Cooking Star for $1. That's pretty hard to pass up. I'll buy it if I can have a buying buddy.

9. nightbeaver

nightbeaver Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    okay just bought it then buddy. remeber frenz fer life no take backs. mwaaahahahahah :p

10. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    I picked it up today for the sale and just played the first course and I think it's worth it. I was pretty interested in the game when it originally came out but passed on it when it was getting pretty bad reviews here, therefore I had pretty low expectations going into it. For .99 cents it has a pretty nice presentation, solid graphics, nice yet simple gameplay, and no lag or problems with frame rate on a first gen iPhone. Again this all just based off of the first course, but I'd recommend it for .99 cents.