Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-01-2014, 01:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We just released a MASSIVE new update! We've been listening to you guys, and we've delivered on every front:

• - UNIVERSAL SUPPORT is go! And it's built right into the update, so you never have to pay twice!
  • - We did a complete overhaul of the physics engine; the whole game feels snappier, faster, and more responsive!
  • - We totally redid the scoring system to allow for a greater range of scores and to really reward the power players!
  • - We beefed up the animation and the sound to give everything more impact!
  • - You can now skip directly to the next level after beating a level instead of having to go back to the map first!
  • - We've tweaked a bunch of levels and bosses to give you a wider variety of options!
  • - And, of course, we've done our due diligence fixing up bugs and the like!

We've had people tell us that this feels like a whole new game. This will probably be the last major update we do for it; if you were on the fence for any reason, this is the one to grab!

As always, thanks a ton for your support!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

What a great update! Especially, now being Universal. Thanks!!
Old 05-03-2014, 07:08 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Saw this made it to the App Store's Featured list of Best New Games this week! Huzzah! About time!
Old 05-03-2014, 04:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

To celebrate Apple featuring Blowfish Meets Meteor, we're putting it on sale through this weekend only! Grab it here:

http://itunes.com/apps/BlowfishMeetsMeteor
Old 05-04-2014, 12:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Got it. Loving it. The one area I'm having trouble with so far on the iPad is holding the top screen to launch an explosive. Most times I try, the crosshair splits in half and it fails to launch, even though I'm keeping my finger in place the whole time. A couple times, the crosshair appeared over my guy, but when I lifted my finger from the top of the screen, the explosive went where I had been touching.

I figure that I must be doing something wrong. If anyone has advice about this, I would appreciate it.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Got it. Loving it. The one area I'm having trouble with so far on the iPad is holding the top screen to launch an explosive. Most times I try, the crosshair splits in half and it fails to launch, even though I'm keeping my finger in place the whole time. A couple times, the crosshair appeared over my guy, but when I lifted my finger from the top of the screen, the explosive went where I had been touching.

I figure that I must be doing something wrong. If anyone has advice about this, I would appreciate it.
Heya Collin, thanks a ton for the praise! With the TNT, it cancels out of it (hence the splitting crosshair) if you drag your finger below to where the Diver is. It's not a multi-touch thing -- you've gotta have one finger on the screen only, and it has to be above the Diver to work.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tyrannosaur View Post
you've gotta have one finger on the screen only, and it has to be above the Diver to work.
Yikes. Okay, I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. A small motion on a small screen is obviously larger on an iPad screen. I may be wrong, but I expect to lose the ball quite a bit before I get the hang of using TNT.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Yikes. Okay, I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. A small motion on a small screen is obviously larger on an iPad screen. I may be wrong, but I expect to lose the ball quite a bit before I get the hang of using TNT.
For sure. It's a bit tricky by design -- we always wanted it to be its own skill, sort of the way that using a sniper rifle is its own skill in an FPS, where it's a little bit frantic but you get better and improve your aim with practice. You can make it substantially easier on yourself if you wait until just after the ball bounces off the Diver's shell before you try to lay down the TNT; that should give you plenty of time.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I thought this genre was played out but all the positive buzz drew me in and i bought this game.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:14 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I thought this genre was played out but all the positive buzz drew me in and i bought this game.
Same. Downloading now.