Universal Puzzle Craft - (by Chillingo Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 15, 2012.

1. zeromeus

zeromeus New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    How to contact Chillingo

Where do we send it to? I looked on your support page and I don't see anywhere I can send my receipt to. The contact form has no place to attach the file and there is no email address visible anywhere to send an email with an attachment.

2. zybniou

zybniou Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Ok, I hadn't tried deleting and reinstalling yet because I'm an idiot, works perfectly fine now. Sorry, thank you and goodbye :eek:

3. ArsThanea

ArsThanea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hey,

As far as I know it's [email protected]
    If not please send Dan PM. He will help you. Thanks!

4. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Puzzle Craft info-graphic

Hey Guys,
    First of all we would like to thank you for incredible support we received on this forum. As a thanks we've prepared some nice info-graphic showing you what YOU achieved in only one month after release. Thank you all for your words of support (even in hard times). It pushes us positively to put more work into the game and updates. Thanks and enjoy!

[​IMG]

5. Revlisoft

Revlisoft Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    There's a bug because the scarecrow is too close to the farming button I hit farm accidentally instead if picking up the items. When I cancel out of that do you want to farm prompt all my items disappeared.

Can you make the scarecrow farther away and fix the disappearing items after canceling a farming prompt. I'm also looking forward to iPhone 5 screen support :)

[​IMG]

6. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    The items don't disappear, they're collected automatically :)

7. Tecban

Tecban New Member

Oct 9, 2009
    For some reason, I'm still getting Notifications even though I turned them off in Settings? First time I've seen an app do this...

8. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    You turned off notifications, or you turned off the Notification Center for that game? I suspect the latter. To turn off notifications completely, look at the big box with the different styles of notifications and select off/none

9. Tecban

Tecban New Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Ah ha... I think that will fix it.

10. Revlisoft

Revlisoft Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Oh really? Hmm. So I don't need to click all the items separately. Cool. Why don't they just automatically pick it up then if I click on a house?

11. solinari6

solinari6 Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I have the same issue. Please fix it!

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    same here... an horrible music loop bug!!!

13. Whisper2ascream

Whisper2ascream New Member

Oct 5, 2012
    #873 Whisper2ascream, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    what's being done about the remaining bug where those of us had the null string error in previous version 1.0 still can't access the game? Game Center shows progress but my town was wiped out. When I try to enter a new one, the game force closes/crashes. I would prefer a solution better than having to reinstall the game since I understands that resets the 5000 coins you extended to users because of the bugs. Hoping the new update will finally fix this error since been waiting since update v1.1 for this to be resolved.

Also it seems this crash bug remained after I recently updated from 5.0 to 6.0 iOS on my iPad 2ndGen

14. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Whisper2ascream

Please contact Chillingo support. Send them your unique code from Redeem code section.

15. QuantamPulse

QuantamPulse Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing? I completed the main part of the game, have bought every house, villager and decoration. My achievement list shows 44 of 45 but all the slots that are showing are completed so I can't figure out what I am missing. I thought maybe it was a secret for buying everything or something of that nature but nothing the either.

16. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    The hidden achievement
    involves making a trophy. You'll need 8 gold coins to make a trophy.

17. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Try holding your finger down on a top-tier resource (like a cow or diamond).

18. QuantamPulse

QuantamPulse Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2010

Thanks guys ! Only took me a couple of rounds saving the layout to get it done once I knew what is was. Because of the way you can collet a single coin by touching it I never thought of linking those together!

19. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I am really looking forward to the new contents the developer has teased us about. This is an especially enjoyable game and as much time as I spent going through all the existing content, I am still really wanting to play it some more.

20. ArsThanea

Patreon Silver

Sep 9, 2010
    www.atgames.pl
    Warsaw, Poland
    Slewis7
    We are working on it, but since it's bigger update than just simply add few tools or workers need time. But it's under development. Stay tuned.