★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,334
Date Cubes. They're still there but some tracks need to be either won through the slot machine or unlocked with gameplay in order to get to them. I'm missing three because I don't have the tracks yet. Some day.
11-14-2015, 06:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Date Cubes. They're still there but some tracks need to be either won through the slot machine or unlocked with gameplay in order to get to them. I'm missing three because I don't have the tracks yet. Some day.
Ah, thanks! Yeah I found a couple from watching videos.

By the way, if anyone is still playing this game, my Uplay ID is sweetdiss. We can gift and whatnot.

My band just released an album! iTunes / Facebook
11-14-2015, 10:30 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Ah, thanks! Yeah I found a couple from watching videos.

By the way, if anyone is still playing this game, my Uplay ID is sweetdiss. We can gift and whatnot.
Ill add ya man. I still play this game. Don't think I could ever stop. My uplay ID is NO3N
11-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Ill add ya man. I still play this game. Don't think I could ever stop. My uplay ID is NO3N
Sweet! : ) I saw your ID earlier in the thread and tried adding you the other day, but figured you had stopped playing or something.
12-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Sweet! : ) I saw your ID earlier in the thread and tried adding you the other day, but figured you had stopped playing or something.
Stop beating all my times! Every couple hours I get another notification saying you beat me at another track. Lol
01-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Hey all - please add me if you have this - uplay is vortex1278 - on almost every day (this game is too addictive lol)