★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Has anyone else had issues with crafting equipment? I thought that each time you crafted something, the chance of getting a purple tier equip went up. But I've been getting white after white (I haven't counted, but is guess about 40 or so for both gloves and pants).

I don't know if it's just an issue with the level I'm working on (level 11 equips) or if it would be an issue with all levels of equips...

\_(ツ)_/

I could be remembering wrong about the chances of getting higher tier equips over time...
Just thought I'd ask.
05-17-2018, 10:54 AM
So happy to see this, was not expecting this patch. This really does introduce something that was missing. I actually find myself enjoying combat so much more now. The carnage is so real. EXAMPLE: Bleed your enemies, then spread that shit with the plague injector to all nearby enemies, THEN USE THE 💩💩💩💩ING LASER LEASH TO CONTINUALLY SHRED YOUR BLEEDING, DISEASED, AND SOON TO BE DEMOLISHED ENEMIES INTO PILES OF GROSS EMULSIFICATION. I can only imagine where the exploration update is going to go with things, but I can only hope its as awesome as this update. BSS is best.

I LOVE YOU BROS.
Today, 06:59 AM
Do the three gong fish actually exist??

I have completed every quest/storyline with the execption of the final boss and nothing. Been fishing for days!