★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Sorry, did a phone reset but the game keeps crashing to home screen as soon as I tap on settings.
05-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
If you haven't done so, you may want to do a warm reset and relaunch the game again.
Sorry, did a phone reset but the game keeps crashing to home screen as soon as I tap on settings. I just checked and it also crashes on my iPad Air 2. Maybe a localisation error? Both my iPhone and iPad are set to Spanish language.

Last edited by dav9000; 05-08-2018 at 01:32 PM.

05-08-2018, 01:31 PM
The game has just been updated.

If there was an error, proceed with the update.

And with this update, the price of this game would be temporarily discounted until this week. Maybe 40% Off.

It supports multilingual as well.

It's so cool!

There are more things in heaven and earth.
05-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
If you haven't done so, you may want to do a warm reset and relaunch the game again.
Sorry for flooding the thread. After the update I experience no crashes anymore. Thanks to the developers.
05-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Hang on, does that mean the fiver I just payed less than an hour ago was the discounted price, or have I just been hit with a ridiculously quick price drop....

Anyway I came to post that this is just fantastic Im loving every minute of it so far, everything about it just feels classy. I can see this eating up a lot of my time, I only opened it for a quick 5 minute go and I was still playing 45 minutes later.
05-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav9000 View Post
Already bought this great game. But when I click on settings the game shuts to home screen. Tested on iPhone 7 Plus in latest iOS.
I just pushed a new build update this morning, I think this should fix your problem. Please update and let us know!

Follow Tiny Bubbles Development:
Discord | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Web
05-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav9000 View Post
Sorry for flooding the thread. After the update I experience no crashes anymore. Thanks to the developers.
You are very welcome! So glad to hear that the update fixed your crash. That previous version wasn't supposed to be released. Oh well.

05-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Hang on, does that mean the fiver I just payed less than an hour ago was the discounted price, or have I just been hit with a ridiculously quick price drop....

Anyway I came to post that this is just fantastic Im loving every minute of it so far, everything about it just feels classy. I can see this eating up a lot of my time, I only opened it for a quick 5 minute go and I was still playing 45 minutes later.
Quick price drop it seems. Note to self:no more day one purchases
05-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Quick price drop it seems. Note to self:no more day one purchases
Well, considering how much Im enjoying the game it feels a bit churlish to complain that the price dropped so quickly, so Im just going to say I feel mildly annoyed that if Id waited another hour I could have got the money off but on the other hand it was well worth the full price and sod it, shit happens.
05-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Well, considering how much Im enjoying the game it feels a bit churlish to complain that the price dropped so quickly, so Im just going to say I feel mildly annoyed that if Id waited another hour I could have got the money off but on the other hand it was well worth the full price and sod it, shit happens.
Really sorry about this, we were always planning to do a launch week sale (normal price is $4.99), but the game got accidentally released a few hours early before we could drop the price. I'm glad you still feel that it was worth it. I'm a solo indie game developer on it and my wife helps with PR and Marketing plus some friends and contractors helped out too, so please know that every $1 helps support us so we can do new updates for you and make the next game. Peace and thanks!