★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniK094 View Post
Or don't unlock all levels in a world, but offer a skip level power up for say double the tickets of a regular hint. And another option could be that you can unlock a new world without having to completely beat the prior world (ie get 20 gems to unlock the next world instead of 25). Otherwise, the game is amazing. It really is the best "puzzle" game I've played in a long time. When I got to the first rather difficult level, I did get frustrated thinking I was going to be stuck for a while, but the game is so addictive that I just kept at it and found that even most of the hard levels are beatable in a decent amount of time if you keep at it. I do think offering a few other options, as mentioned above, would give the extra wiggle room to keep playing large portions of the game even if you get stuck on one level. Congrats on an awesome game!
Thanks so much, I'm happy you're loving it! These are good suggestions I'm definitely going to think about these.

Follow Tiny Bubbles Development:
Discord | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Web
05-15-2018, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
Landscape mode would be the best update ever to this game
We are definitely working on this feature, as well as cloud saves.

05-15-2018, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniK094 View Post
What is the dotted line empty circle at the top point of Foam School after the Roadblock level?
I get this question a lot. That circle marks the spot where 5 tickets were collected earlier in the game. This is an introduction to the idea of tickets after you unlock the Infinity Mode.

05-15-2018, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Street Codeworks View Post
I get this question a lot. That circle marks the spot where 5 tickets were collected earlier in the game. This is an introduction to the idea of tickets after you unlock the Infinity Mode.
Thank you! I was confused by this as well
05-15-2018, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukat111 View Post
Thank you for including color blind mode.
You are so very welcome! We are super excited that this is getting such a positive response from players and we hope these good vibes will influence more game developers to spend the time on it.

05-16-2018, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
Here is a screenshot from Typhoon in Puzzle-3 showing the merged shadow bubble breaking. Perhaps this will help with your investigation. So is this a bug given what you said?

Here is also another screenshot (from Four Square in Puzzle-3) showing another bug in action. The bubbles simply overlap and do not coalesce. The bug is reproducible when bubbles are deflated in a particular sequence.
Sorry, I missed this post earlier. Yes, I'm looking into the first one. The second one I'm aware of, but happens so rarely that I decided to leave it in the game for performance reasons. Detecting exterior edge collisions would be quite expensive so for the moment I don't detect them on mobile devices.

05-16-2018, 03:07 PM
Pine Street Codeworks,

I appreciate this. Thanks for the explanation. I am glad to know that this is not somehow unique to my experience of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Street Codeworks View Post
Sorry, I missed this post earlier. Yes, I'm looking into the first one. The second one I'm aware of, but happens so rarely that I decided to leave it in the game for performance reasons. Detecting exterior edge collisions would be quite expensive so for the moment I don't detect them on mobile devices.
05-16-2018, 11:29 PM
Is there iCloud support?
05-17-2018, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thDay View Post
Is there iCloud support?
No, but it's coming in an update.
05-17-2018, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
I appreciate this. Thanks for the explanation. I am glad to know that this is not somehow unique to my experience of the game.
The bug with Typhoon shadow bubbles popping will be fixed in the next update.