★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Im quite enjoying it.

Ok, its by no means perfect - the physics feel a bit rough around the edges at times and Im about halfway through the (15) levels after maybe twenty minutes playtime (it does say more levels to come but no mention of if theyll be free or iap).

Im not going to be shouting about it to people that its the greatest thing ever or anything but Ive no regrets at all at spending a quid on it.

Ive no reason to think that any of the iap inhibits the gameplay, the bombs you can buy do stuff like give you extra time or more currency, and they do seem reasonably priced, but given youve only 15 levels so far and a limited amount of currency per level (that doesnt respawn on a retry) I cant actually see how you could actually purchase/earn enough to buy more than say one of them with the amount actually available in the game itself.
05-10-2018, 10:40 PM
I haven't played yet, but I really like the art style.

Follow Tiny Bubbles Development:
Discord | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Web

05-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Basic Bombarika Gameplay

Bombarika is new way to play bomb + puzzle game. This one is really worth it.
Check out my gameplay here
05-11-2018, 01:56 AM
New levels will be available for free not linked to any IAPs
05-17-2018, 05:01 AM
Perhaps I am in the minority here.

I too like the art style in this game, leveraging everyday household objects in clever ways to use to guide the bomb's path. The dioramas are beautifully rendered. But the physics modeled by the game is atrocious. Collision detection is broken. The use of isometric perspective also makes it very difficult to see if the bomb is on the correct path since there are no other visual aids in the game to help with alignment. Interaction with objects with angular momentum (like a fan) is nearly impossible to time correctly. On smaller screens (like an iPhone), objects which the player needs to manipulate rapidly and in a timely fashion are often too close together so that the game frequently mis-registers what you are tapping.

Last edited by y2kmp3; 05-17-2018 at 05:25 AM.
05-17-2018, 08:34 PM
I haven't bought this game yet, but I just noticed in the latest update that they removed all IAPS. It's not often that you see a developer doing that with a game and I thought it was worth mentioning.

I have no idea what the IAP situation was before the update, I was just really impressed that they were removed, especially in this day and age of consumable iap suffocation.
05-18-2018, 02:13 AM
Can we please get an option to turn off the music but keep the sound effects?

Might as well put that in my signature seeing as it must account for a good 75% of my posts. Why is this not a standard thing devs?!? (Not just you, dev. All devs).