★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dan jiang
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 115.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This game with quirky pixel style, interesting plot,and reverse gaming experience,is sure to surprise you
The legend is to be unearthed! Full of familiar bridges of RPG , the unique gamehero is too arrogant series, which is now full of hunting block, and is fully resurrected on the iPhone (iPad). The player must destroy the block with his pickel, so that he can summon the monster to fight backhero, who go closer to the puzzle. In addition, you cancatch the hero, dignew monster and magic objects, and evolution the monster Legion, with your original powerful Legion to deal with those who are too arrogant!

Gwarmaxx's comments:

No Heroes Allowed:No Puzzles!

dan jiang
Genres: Games Role Playing Puzzle Entertainment
Free

Quote:
The legend is to be unearthed! Full of familiar bridges of RPG , the unique game「hero is too arrogant 」series, which is now full of hunting block, and is fully resurrected on the iPhone (iPad). The player must destroy the block with his pickel, so that he can summon the monster to fight back「hero」, who go closer to the puzzle. In addition, you can「catch」 the hero, 「dig」new monster and magic objects, and 「evolution」 the monster Legion, with your original powerful Legion to deal with those who are too arrogant!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74
  • iPhone8-iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX-iPhoneX

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 551.9MB

05-14-2018, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHxRf98dcbM

so this is a port from PSVita... but is it legit?

05-14-2018, 10:52 PM
Looks like highly suspect
05-15-2018, 08:57 AM
Played through training and first couple of missions. Deleted after it "comically" reminded me, in the mandatory story text, that I could spend "COLD HARD CASH" to get more inventory and pickaxes. Why do you need pickaxes you ask?

Good question, because they are the energy timer. I saw and option to buy unlimited pick axes but I didn't look at the price. If this is a shady port, its done extremely well. The f2p issues with the game are so bad and in your face that I deleted it though. f2p mechanics and in game currencies are actually becoming more of an issue with me.

I would give it a shot if you don't mind those issues. There is a great game there.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
www.Fatthunder.com
05-15-2018, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Played through training and first couple of missions. Deleted after it "comically" reminded me, in the mandatory story text, that I could spend "COLD HARD CASH" to get more inventory and pickaxes. Why do you need pickaxes you ask?

Good question, because they are the energy timer. I saw and option to buy unlimited pick axes but I didn't look at the price. If this is a shady port, its done extremely well. The f2p issues with the game are so bad and in your face that I deleted it though. f2p mechanics and in game currencies are actually becoming more of an issue with me.

I would give it a shot if you don't mind those issues. There is a great game there.

if i remember well, also de Vita version was free with IAPs.
05-15-2018, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post

Got to say I thought the Cold hard cash!!! Prompts were pretty funny.....

Im thoroughly enjoying it so far, love the tone of the script and writing, and the gameplay is a lot of fun.

The IAP to remove the timer is seven quid. Now Im very tempted for it but only if there arent any other ftp elements that remain afterwards. You evolve heroes and villains, and theres some offline mining for materials going on so Im not sure if there are options to buy things there as well....

Im going to put a bit more time into this before deciding to buy the timer remove but Im very impressed with what Ive seen so far. Even the tutorial was well done.
05-15-2018, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
if i remember well, also de Vita version was free with IAPs.
If thats the case, then its a properly done port.

Regardless of Ian, I think there is a solid game there worth trying for TA members.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
www.Fatthunder.com
05-15-2018, 05:01 PM
Is this the same as, what did I do to deserve this my lord?
If so.
Will have to buy this!

Ok so I spent 3 hours on this yesterday.

Excellent little match 3 with a twist.
I bought the 7$ buck pickaxe for unlimited dig and I think its worth it.

BUT!

There was a bug during the transaction and Im still waiting to see if I got charged twice.

AND

I went to the mine to collect my treasures ans now
everytime I get a black screen with an error message. There is nothing to do except force quit.

The game is still playable but the mine is inaccessible.

Will hope for a quick bug fix soon.

Otherwise really good game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	911C0F17-689B-4EED-B399-8426FEF2FD6B.png
Views:	12
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	120418  

Last edited by Ijipop; 05-16-2018 at 06:13 AM.
05-16-2018, 07:26 AM
This game is pretty fun...I like it.

One question, it seems to imply that your heroes will keep mining while you are doing other stuff but it seems like you actually have to have the mining screen open for any mining to take place. Am I seeing that right?

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
05-16-2018, 08:00 AM
They do mine all by themselves.
After a stage or 2, go back and you will find tresures each time.
Important to replace heroes when you get stronger ones!