★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-16-2018, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijipop View Post
They do mine all by themselves.
After a stage or 2, go back and you will find tresures each time.
Important to replace heroes when you get stronger ones!
Thanks, and correct me if I'm wrong but you cannot upgrade heroes, you just delete the old ones?

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
05-16-2018, 08:41 AM
Any info if this is legit before I buy stuff?

05-16-2018, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Any info if this is legit before I buy stuff?
Not sure what you mean by legit, but I bought the endless pick pack and it works. If that's what you're asking.

Also it seems to work offline as well which is a huge plus for me.

05-16-2018, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelcek View Post
Thanks, and correct me if I'm wrong but you cannot upgrade heroes, you just delete the old ones?
You cannot upgrade them.
But you can use em to upgrade your monsters. And when you reach lvl10 monsters can 💩evolve💩. And then requires a specific hero.
So keeping a couple of them is not a bad idea!
05-16-2018, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijipop View Post
You cannot upgrade them.
But you can use em to upgrade your monsters. And when you reach lvl10 monsters can 💩evolve💩. And then requires a specific hero.
So keeping a couple of them is not a bad idea!
Cool- just figured that part out. Now I have to find the material heroes.

05-16-2018, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havelcek View Post
Not sure what you mean by legit, but I bought the endless pick pack and it works. If that's what you're asking.

Also it seems to work offline as well which is a huge plus for me.
I mean publishers name seems off to me
05-16-2018, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I mean publishers name seems off to me
Ahh gotcha, sorry

05-16-2018, 10:53 AM
I wanted to put a bit more time into it before buying the unlimited pick, and Im still very very tempted for the unlimited Pick but just wondered it anyone had put more time into it.

I dont want to spend seven quid on it and then find that I need to start buying extra iap for things like chests or evolve materials. I did see that theres more to buy extra hero(?) slots in the dungeon....

I guess what Im saying is Im more than happy to buy the unlimited iap but only if it essentially frees me from needing to buy any more iap in future.
05-16-2018, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I wanted to put a bit more time into it before buying the unlimited pick, and Im still very very tempted for the unlimited Pick but just wondered it anyone had put more time into it.

I dont want to spend seven quid on it and then find that I need to start buying extra iap for things like chests or evolve materials. I did see that theres more to buy extra hero(?) slots in the dungeon....

I guess what Im saying is Im more than happy to buy the unlimited iap but only if it essentially frees me from needing to buy any more iap in future.
I guess it depends on the definition of "need" but I have spent a couple more bucks on expanding inventory space - more to save from the hassle of juggling and microing as much.

The fact that it works offline is worth an extra $5-10 of IAP to me. I am on airplanes a lot.

05-16-2018, 11:24 AM
On how long to beat it says it takes around 17 hrs to do everything.

So 15 hours, 10$.
For a good game I think its worth it.

Depends if you want to sit and play for long sessions.