★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-17-2018, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esdotdev View Post
If you have a copy of a previous purchase receipt, email me support@treefortress.com, and I'll hook you up with a download code.
That is most cool of you guys. Really amped to play this again!

5 star review coming your way
05-17-2018, 06:43 AM
Nah we purchased them before from bulkypix i would gladly buy it for $5 (600 in my country) and rate it 5-star

And hope the sales goes into future updates of this game

05-17-2018, 03:35 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustPuppet View Post
That is most cool of you guys. Really amped to play this again!

5 star review coming your way
It is. Very cool.
Thank you, BTW!
=D

Playing this again, the balance changes are great. Thank you for that too!
Just... Thank you for brining this little gem back to the iDevice!
So great!
05-18-2018, 12:34 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmmm...
I disappear periodically in Escape Mode. Also... Enemies don't show up until after their first couple of projectiles are tossed out.
The invisible enemies don't bother me much, but not being able to see where the Bard is winds up being quite the hindrance.

Oh... I am on an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.3 (if that matters at all, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this).

Just.. Thought I'd bring it up.
=P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	4
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	120462  

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 05-18-2018 at 08:53 PM.
05-18-2018, 11:56 AM
How about comparing this game with the past version now? How does it work? I did not play the game when it came out. Please forgive my ignorance, and thank you in advance.
05-18-2018, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deresi View Post
How about comparing this game with the past version now? How does it work? I did not play the game when it came out. Please forgive my ignorance, and thank you in advance.
I'd like to know too. I played the original version, and "won" it. Are there new game modes?
05-18-2018, 02:34 PM
That is awesome of you to offer. I too bought and "finished" this game years ago.

Happy to support the devs though and bought it again. Looks great and has the same great game play that I remember from years ago.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdotdev View Post
Hey guys, developer for Bardbarian here

Thanks to Boardumb for creating this thread, I was going to do it today, you saved me some time!

I just wanted to address some of the questions raised so far:

I already bought this game, where did it go, and why do I have to repay?
In 2016 our publisher BulkyPix went bankrupt, and stopped sending us any revenues for our game. After nearly 2 years, we were finally able to find the time to self-publish Bardbarian for iOS. It's a crappy situation, but we've done the best we can. If you have a copy of a previous purchase receipt, email me support@treefortress.com, and I'll hook you up with a download code.
05-19-2018, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phred View Post
I'd like to know too. I played the original version, and "won" it. Are there new game modes?
It's the same game and modes as before. It's just been re-balanced to be faster and more intense. So bullets fly faster, enemies drop more gold, everyone moves quicker etc. Makes for a funner more challenging less grindy game overall.
05-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Oh my gosh!!!!!

Estodev!!!!! Thanks so much for bringing this back!!! I was such a huge fan and was actually asking about this game a few months ago. Instabuy for me!! Still great as ever. I hope it gains traction for you!! Any plans for more games??
05-19-2018, 10:38 PM
This was one of my favorite games on iOS back in the day, only deleted when it didnt work anymore. Im surprised they re-released as premium, coz i think it was paid back in the day. didnt even remember this being free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword