Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-11-2015, 06:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeschmoe View Post
Also, am I the only one disappointed that the North Pole route isn't actually around the world?
I wouldn't know. We •••Spoiler:  all died trying to get to the Pole! Froze to death about half an inch from it Might try again to see what I did wrong.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:39 PM

Hi, I just started the game yesterday and have been through a solid number of playthroughs.

The North Pole was by far my shortest route, about 42 days. Speaking of the North Pole, as someone previously asked before, is it possible to •••Spoiler:  make Fogg and Passepartout a couple? There have been other instances of subtext in regards to this, but on the North Pole route, it is totally possible for •••Spoiler:  Passepartout to explicitly declare his love for Fogg once and implicitly at least 3 times, and even confess his love to Fogg if the latter dies after the ship breaks down and before rescue comes.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:36 PM

Default Can't find rio

Hi, do someone know a route to Rio, Asuncion or Buenos Aires?
Old 01-16-2015, 08:46 AM
iPhone 3G, iOS 4.x

Default No Market??!!

Hi, I couldn't see this question posted before...

Is the market only active / selectable when you actually have funds? I was playing yesterday, $0 left but with a ton of stuff to sell (worth $2k+). However, the Market icon did not appear until I received money from the bank.

This was unfortunate as I ended up wasting three days requesting/waiting for the money over a weekend.

Even worse, I then completed the game in 81 days.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
Even worse, I then completed the game in 81 days.
I think you've been playing the sequel, around the world in 81 days

Not sure about the market. I know there was one town where the button just stayed greyed out and it wasn't a Sunday, I had enough cash and the tine of day was before noon so don't know why sometimes you cannot enter the market. I was even told some of my items were worth a lot here.
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
I think you've been playing the sequel, around the world in 81 days

Not sure about the market. I know there was one town where the button just stayed greyed out and it wasn't a Sunday, I had enough cash and the tine of day was before noon so don't know why sometimes you cannot enter the market. I was even told some of my items were worth a lot here.
It's a bug, which happened to me on New York once. I waited for 4-5 days there thinking it is cuz of a reason like day being Sunday or something, but it stayed same, greyed out. I also had a rifle in my backpack which was valuable at New York. Couldn't sell it so needed to draw funds from bank for zeplin to London.