Trucker: Parking Simulator [Universal/Free] - Launching 16th May!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HybridTouchGames, May 14, 2013.

1. HybridTouchGames

HybridTouchGames Active Member

Mar 17, 2013
    Game Designer
    UK
    #1 HybridTouchGames, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    [​IMG]

Trucker: Parking Simulator is a free truck driving and parking game by Hybrid Touch Games, Launching on 16th May 2013.

Here's a gameplay trailer:

App description:
    Take control of your truck and prove your driving skills in Trucker: Parking Simulator for iOS.

Start your new career as a Truck driver today for FREE! Jump into the cab and start your engine for the ultimate driving challenge! Your instructor awaits...

Game Features:
    • FREE download - tons of content free-to-play
    • Huge 72 level career mode, with 2 awesome vehicles! (Monster Truck is IAP)
    • Free-drive 'sandbox' mode
    • Realistic physics, accurate handling and finely tuned controls for exiting driving!
    • Full 3D world to explore
    • Universal app. Optimised for anything from iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4th Gen, with full iPhone 5 widescreen support.
    • 3 alternate objectives on each map (speed, precision, clean driving), or go for perfection on every level to get maximum points, and compete on the world leader boards or against your GameCentre friends for top scores!
    • Leader boards for each vehicle! Compete to be the best!
    • 56 Achievements! Get 660 GameCenter points!
    • Customisable controls (wheel, buttons or tilt)
    • Adjustable cameras give the perfect view, including first-person with rear view mirrors!
    • Unlock extras within the game to extend your Trucker experience, such as extra truck and Kids mode.

And here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trucker Game website: www.hybridtouchgames.com/games/trucker
    ...more info and screenshots there.

Company website: www.hybridtouchgames.com
    ...more info about our other upcoming games here too!

A bit of back-story (if you got this far, well done!)

I'm proud and humbled to announce this release of our first game under my new label, Hybrid Touch Games! :)

Proud, because its my first game and I love it, of course!

Humbled, because now I see exactly how much hard work, effort and dedication goes into making a good game, no matter how small and “simple” it seems from the outside, and it makes me very grateful and impressed with all the fantastic new games we have here every WEEK on iOS at such crazy low prices (and less regularly on other platforms), and the many amazing developers we meet and discover here at TA.

Having been an avid member of TA since 2009 (some of you will know me as Baracus here which is my personal account) and 'gamer' since I can remember, I'm incredibly excited to be launching my own game unto the world ;)

We have a load more things in development right now, and a ton of ideas we somehow need to fund to make happen! Check out our new website also launched today, at www.hybridtouchgames.com.

If anyone has any questions I'd be delighted to answer.
    Regards,
    Mark
    Hybrid Touch Games .com

2. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    As a betatester of this fantastic game I must say:
    YEAAHA!!!
    Everyone must download it for its gorgeous graphics and its fantastic truck handling, and overall for its great enjoyable gameplay!!!
    Cheers to hybridtouch and thanks so much to let me be in this awesome project!

3. HybridTouchGames

Mar 17, 2013
    Game Designer
    UK
    Wow - thanks!! That's really nice to hear ;)
    We got there in the end! Woohoo! :D

4. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    looks great... wonder about the size now, I wish it's not too big...

5. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I wasn't the best beta tester, I will say that much. But dang, this is a really cool game, I haven't seen a game like this before, but it plays great and looks great. I hope this is well received!! It deserves attention. The devs are amazingly responsive, I would get an email back not thirty minutes after I sent it.

Can't wait for this to hit.

6. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Pocketnova recommends it... then, this game should be a good one...
    okay, i'll take a look in to this, once it hits appstore... can't wait too... :D

7. usamajayed

usamajayed New Member

May 14, 2013
    Many games don't have demos in the App Store, luckily a few of them have lite version to get a taste of their game play. Tough to discern the good apples from the bad apples. Here's my best of the best iPhone apps. Yes many have similiar games but these standout from the rest. . I'll try to monitor any price fluctuations and if they increase the price too much for an extended period of time I may consider taking them off my best iphone games list.

April 2010 - I did update this section mostly in boardgame and puzzle section. Now mostly though I'll be concentrating / focusing on a best iPad games sections. The general idea was playing wifi or bluetooth with iphones or ipod touches a few games. Now it looks better just to play via iPad and call it a day.

Best Arcade Games

Best Chain Reaction Games

Best Board Games

Best Boardgame Related Apps

8. HybridTouchGames

Mar 17, 2013
    Game Designer
    UK
    It's about 35mb to download (not 100% sure until we see what Apple add, but well under 50 for sure) and 62.7mb installed. I will verify these once we get our hands on the REAL version as I only have the gold dev build on my devices at the moment.

Thanks for your interest!

9. HybridTouchGames

Mar 17, 2013
    Game Designer
    UK
    Thanks mate!
    We couldn't have done it without all our testers, so we thank you for your help anyway! ;)

10. HybridTouchGames

Mar 17, 2013
    Game Designer
    UK
    I can't wait for you guys to try it - and to start seeing the leader board competition will be interesting for me!

I want to see how long it takes for people to start beating my times/scores, bearing in mind I've been playing this for 6 months! :D

11. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Looking forward to this - that armored truck looks right out of Hard Truck 2 (the one with the terrorists! :eek:)