Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Liv,please check iPad section once in a while?

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    i took "6TL63FM3HMNJ"

thanks for this awesome game! I love how you guys keep constantly pumping out updates. love it!

3. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Bugs in latest release

So, after beating legendary I went around and beat the -10 levels again in all the difficulties... this was all well and good until I beat the final boss in Hard mode again... After this it sent me to Legendary mode, but with none of the levels beaten.... There are some levels (4-4 - 4-9) that I really don't want to replay, have you seen this bug before?

-Matt

4. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    One additional note, I don't believe that paying to reduce the miners time actually reduces it by 1 second. I upgraded them fully, and they still take the same time while gathering Gems as before (i notice the bar is at the same point as to when I can build another miner).

5. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thank you! Were glad your enjoying it :)

6. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    The refresh time for each miner is the same, but the time they actually spend inside the mine gathering gems is reduced by a second, hence they mine quicker and you get gems a lot quicker!

7. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    What I meant by this is, before I upgraded the miners, I would send the first one in, and he would mine twice before the refresh was available to build the second miner, and he came out the second time when there was about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time to build another miner.

After I upgraded, he seems to come out of the mine the second time around the same point (about 1/8 of a pie left on the cool-down time for next miner). I understand that it is supposed to speed their time up whilst in the mine, I am simply mentioning that it doesn't seem to be happening.

Also, have you looked into the other bug I mentioned about changing difficulty settings (after I beat final boss on hard again my Legendary progress, which was finished started fresh again)

8. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Yeah thats fixed! We got such a big update honestly and we were distracted by our other Game Zen Wars so we didn't catch that till after release. youch.

9. vklymenko

vklymenko Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
  10. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Get Ready for our biggest update yet! Welcome to a whole new game mode and unit; the healer and the Legendary Arena!

New Arena mode! Pit the heroes through hordes of monsters as you challenge your way to the top! 10 more Moonstones to earn in 10 boss challenges.
    -New healer unit joins the fight with 3 tiers to upgrade! Available in the armory after level 2-1.
    -New Spider Queen, Abominable Snowbeast, and Imp monsters! Fight them in the arena and in campaign.
    -New Arena leaderboard, how far can you rise through the ranks of the Legendary Arena?
    -New Sunstone Spell Book with 5 upgradable magic spells that unleash devastating effects on the whole battlefield!
    -New Monster Difficulty! So you beat Legendary? Are you ready for a Monster challenge!?
    -Miner is now recruited through the mine and added a new Miner starting Gem Stock upgrade.
    -If you haven't done so yet, Like us on facebook through the news page (press left arrow) for a free Moonstone!
    -Switching difficulty no longer starts you out at 1-1.
    -Lots of tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.

As always, updating your reviews helps bring awesome new updates to Legendary Wars

(screens are for ipad and retina)

Attached Files:

11. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Will tower archer switch lines automatically??????????

Thank you

12. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey D,

we didn't implement this, but right now you can still get endless moonstones in endless sidescrolling and wizard defense.

If you play them a couple of times just hire 2 other archers and you wont have to worry about it!

Hurry up those as were fixing this glitch in the new update in a few days

thanks!

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
  14. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    What a great update! I will be all over this game again when this update comes out. THANKS LIV GAMES!!!

15. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    It's out, we want to hear your feedback and see what you think of the new game mode.

One note is that you have to have beaten campaign to play the arena.

Cheers!

16. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Ok so no arena for me as i deleted the game after finishing it..... damn :(

17. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Oho

Oh God liv, this update is realy Great. Especially the healer-unit. God is this practical, but i think it got a bit to easy to beat this lvls. The Spells are great and there are so Many of them!! The New Monsters are cool and this Orcs or whatever in the Arena,are they also available in the campaign Hmm??

18. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    As much as I HATE that the wizard now requires 150 gems (I spent the bulk of my gems upgrading him and would much prefer that the healer costs 150 since you dont need too many of her), wow the arena mode sure is GREAT! I'll probably always be a bit bitter about the wizard, but I can't say enough about the arena and how much of a fun factor it added to the game.

I do think the healer addition was a very smart one too. I didn't really realize or care to acknowledge that there was no female characters until the healer. Now that I do, it's about time, so great job there!!

19. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Back your stuff up.

20. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We are adding a restore save option since older devices that crashed for some reason deleted the data :/

no worries though, we did make backups of those who updated to 1.5