★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Fabien, I think all data should be installed at once when you install/update the game from Play Store on Android. Because this split system is a really bad deal for users with bad connections...
I mean, if an user with a bad connection wanted to update some time ago, he just had to update and wait. But now, it can be a pain if you have to wait 1 or 2 hours with the game opened waiting to download left data.
Please consider this suggestion, I have received a lot of comments about this issue from users with bad connections.
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorx View Post
Fabien, I think all data should be installed at once when you install/update the game from Play Store on Android. Because this split system is a really bad deal for users with bad connections...
I mean, if an user with a bad connection wanted to update some time ago, he just had to update and wait. But now, it can be a pain if you have to wait 1 or 2 hours with the game opened waiting to download left data.
Please consider this suggestion, I have received a lot of comments about this issue from users with bad connections.
Can understand that. On the other hand with all previous updates there was the problem that the game was partly downloaded and then stopped by Android due to full internal storage. Over 1GB is simply a problem as only Android's internal storage is usable. This was also a pain to remove files and start again and again and again. One time I needed 3 times and games stopped always at over one gigabyte. In the end I downloaded nearly 5 GB. Last 2 update processes were without any problems due to the new way. Maybe one can consider something that would help in both cases.
Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Str View Post
@Fabien
No PM received.
I described the glitch to Zeremoniar but he didnt manage to reproduce it on Android.
Tomorrow I will have some free time and will try to write it down to be more easily understood/reproduced.
I will pass it to Zeremoniar and since you guys talk more often he will give it to you.
I hope this is ok.
Indeed, I failed to send the private message... But I got the details from Zere. I have shared them with the Asphalt Team; if you discover anything else that could help us to reprodcue this bug, please let me know.
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien_Gameloft View Post
Indeed, I failed to send the private message... But I got the details from Zere. I have shared them with the Asphalt Team; if you discover anything else that could help us to reprodcue this bug, please let me know.
Did you managed to reproduce the glitch on windows?
If not I will make a video.

PS: On Windows Chinese New Year Cup there are 58 Trion in Top 100, but only 31 ẃere won and too many of them max pro. Since I didnt use mine there should be 30 Trions so 28 cheaters at least.

LE: Did the video but can't upload it because of my poor/slow upload connection.

Last edited by Asphalt Str; Yesterday at 04:17 PM.
Today, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphalt Str View Post
Did you managed to reproduce the glitch on windows?
If not I will make a video.

PS: On Windows Chinese New Year Cup there are 58 Trion in Top 100, but only 31 ẃere won and too many of them max pro. Since I didnt use mine there should be 30 Trions so 28 cheaters at least.

LE: Did the video but can't upload it because of my poor/slow upload connection.
Just counted on Android: 40 Trions but only 30 had been as rewards. Also mine cannot count as I haven't played the event with Trion.
Today, 11:17 AM
@Fabien
Found a friend with good connection and asked him to make a video with the fuel glitch and he uploaded it to my acĉount.
Sent the link to Martin to pass it over to you.