★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
Their next game is coming out soon, Finest Hour? No thread for it that I can find. Multiplayer only, which generally means I will pass, unfortunately. Otherwise it sounds good.

http://pockettactics.com/2013/06/25/...bmits-for-ios/
Thanks for the notice; I'm with you on being disappointed in multiplayer only content but it's good to see Offworld Games still in the running.

Last edited by undeadcow; 06-27-2013 at 08:56 AM.
06-27-2013, 09:06 AM
I feel very mixed, because often games like this suffer from poor AI, but I don't think the way to solve that problem is to have no AI.
06-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
I feel very mixed, because often games like this suffer from poor AI, but I don't think the way to solve that problem is to have no AI.
This, and far too often multiplayer only games seem cool in theory but die out quickly so without a popular online community there's not even much human AI to compete against. The content seems fleeting without a single player component especially for niche or indie titles. Legion of the Damned is a great game, but far too few people seemed to enjoy it so I'm skeptical about a subsequent game that depends on popularity.
06-29-2013, 04:36 AM
Hi guys, the touch arcade forum post for Finest Hour can be found here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=194598

Check out our recently funded Kickstarter for Reiner Knizia's The Confrontation!

Home | Twitter | Facebook
04-25-2015, 04:06 AM
Hey everyone! In case you missed Legion of the Damned or never finished the campaign in its entirety, we've compiled all of the cutscenes and uploaded a story reel on youtube. Enjoy!

Check out our recently funded Kickstarter for Reiner Knizia's The Confrontation!

Home | Twitter | Facebook