Anyone willing to trade Beta testing services?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by RevolvingDoor, Aug 11, 2014.

1. RevolvingDoor

RevolvingDoor Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Hello fellow developers. Is there anyone here who might be interested in trading Beta testing services, or failing all else, someone who could point me in the right direction to find some volunteer Beta testers? I have had no luck finding testers through TouchArcade, it seems like it's much harder to find anyone willing than it was a few years ago.

I am working on a game called Fantasy Rivals, which is currently in Beta. There are Beta versions available for free, for both iOS and Android, through the respective stores, and a browser-based version available as well. I encourage anyone who likes collectible card games or strategy games to go download it and try it out. If you would be willing to talk to me about your impressions, I would really appreciate it.

In exchange, I would be happy to check out any test version of your game through TestFlight or any other means that you might care to make it available, and give you detailed feedback as well.

A link to the iPhone app (free, of course) is below:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantasy-rivals/id722881003?mt=8

Posting a few screenshots of the game for anyone interested. Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]