★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Never heard if this game tell it went free, this game is pretty good.
02-01-2014, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTales View Post
The game will be a PPD, and every single piece of content will be available to everyone, with IAPs only used as shortcuts.
Seriously, we mean it - you won't have to grind the same stage 100x times in order to unlock something new.
This is reason enough to buy the game. From all of us here, THANK YOU.

02-02-2014, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Anyway, game killing crashes
Sorry about that.

It was like, a last minute bug that has already been fixed.
Look forward for a new update in a few days!
02-03-2014, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTales View Post
Sorry about that.

It was like, a last minute bug that has already been fixed.
Look forward for a new update in a few days!
Thanks for the game, appreciate it, anything new in the update?
02-08-2014, 04:47 PM
First time today i loaded this on the ipad air, and from what i've played (til 1-10), the swipe controls sometimes dont register. I've never had this problem on the 4S before (and before the update that changed the GUI/upgrade system/etc), so im not sure if this is an ipad air issue or something that can be improved on the dev side.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Stuck prematurely

"Elder Moss" is far too rare. I am completely stuck from progressing in the game until I can find 2x of these. And after grinding out about forty 3-star victories on Leafland frontier lvl 2, I haven't received a single one. I might try a few more, but I think I'm about ready to call it quits. Too bad, it was a great game.

Last edited by Cryptikx; 02-13-2014 at 06:03 PM.
03-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Sorry for that but Loot is assigned randomly and regulated by sheer luck... or the lack of luck, in your case

In order to provide an alternative way to get rare resources needed for upgrading your characters, we have introduced the possibility to buy extra random packages of Loot or single pieces of Loot in the latest update to the game.