★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Yes, crash on startup. How to contact the developer?
10-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
Yes, crash on startup. How to contact the developer?
I sent a message on their website and got a reply telling me to restart the device, if it doesn't work to reinstall the app. I tried both, losing my save in the process, but the app now works.

10-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Anyone know if there's any plans to add more cases? Seems like the app is built to support a ton of them, so it's a little weird if this is it.
10-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithburgun View Post
Anyone know if there's any plans to add more cases? Seems like the app is built to support a ton of them, so it's a little weird if this is it.
Nope. That is it. It was sold piecemeal chopped up from a Nintendo DS game.
10-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Nope. That is it. It was sold piecemeal chopped up from a Nintendo DS game.
Depends on how well game monetized .It has been downloaded by many people and reviews have been positive and even game ending hints a sequel.
07-12-2014, 05:55 AM
For some reason, this just popped up in the NZ new releases marked as having only just come out today - not updated. Got excited thinking there was a new one but I can't discern anything different about it...think the Appstore is playing tricks on me lol.
07-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
For some reason, this just popped up in the NZ new releases marked as having only just come out today - not updated. Got excited thinking there was a new one but I can't discern anything different about it...think the Appstore is playing tricks on me lol.

Maybe they did update it or add another chapters as IAPs ?
Anyway it's a tragedy that this game isn't working on iOS 7, I guess big company like Level-5 doesn't care much about iOS.
07-12-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Maybe they did update it or add another chapters as IAPs ?
Anyway it's a tragedy that this game isn't working on iOS 7, I guess big company like Level-5 doesn't care much about iOS.
Seeing how the japanese app is still the same, I doubt it would have more chapters.
The game crashed when I updated from ios 6 to ios 7, but then I deleted it and reinstalled, it worked like a charm.
09-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Is a 2 coming out ever? What is this team working on now?
09-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lLIGHTNINGl View Post
Is a 2 coming out ever? What is this team working on now?
I don't think so.

They are working on a Pr.Layton puzzle game and a full 3D/action RPG. Both exclusive to iOS/android. Do a search on Google : level-5 iOS games.