Win up to $150 iTunes gift card for rating and reviewing Critter Chaos Lite!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Infinite Beta, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Infinite Beta

Infinite Beta Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Making games!
    Los Angeles
    #1 Infinite Beta, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
    **Update 1/16/12 7:11pm**

And the winner of the iTunes Give-a-way is....
    (drum roll...)

burn

Congratulations burn! You've won a $20 iTunes Gift Card. I will be contacting you shortly.

The results were picked by The Random Picker, and they can be confirmed here: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/3301x95552

Thanks again everyone! Look for more Critter Chaos contests soon...

----------------------------------------

**Update 1/16/12 6:53pm**

Thank you so much to everyone that entered our contest! Here is the list of entries:

m13 - Eligible for $150 bonus!
    Zincous - Eligible for $150 bonus!
    RaptorF35
    Kbcorwin
    WizMan
    justln
    gwFCCtennis
    Ahwing
    LOLavi
    troy3310
    burn
    saiyukialex
    danielfan
    kogaa555
    armoko
    prcoolfire
    FrozenFlame
    xbeta
    Rokrdude
    phazer89
    KoOne23
    Agas
    dreadnok - Eligible for $150 bonus!
    iANiMeX
    mobcittty
    injuwarrior

Stay tuned! In a few minutes, we will announce the winner!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, that is not a typo. We are hoping to give a lucky Touch Arcade forum member $150 in sweet, sweet iTunes gift card goodness. Then all you’ll have to do is lock yourself in-doors and play iPhone games until your fingers fall off. You’re welcome.

(Unfortunately, this contest is for users of the US iTunes store ONLY. We aren’t able to send gift cards to any other iTunes store via email, and the currency conversions get really messy. I’m really sorry, non-US gamers. However, if you still want to post a review, you will get a one-of-a-kind, personalized “You’re really cool” message!)

How to enter:

1. Download and play [app]Critter Chaos Lite[/app]. Don’t worry, the game is awesome and free, so this step isn’t much work.
    2. Rate the game in iTunes.
    3. Write a review in iTunes.
    4. Immediately leave a comment in this thread that contains the following:
      • Your iTunes review nickname
      • Full text of the review
    Only one entry per person. Once that is done, you are officially in the running to win a $20 iTunes giftcard. “But wait one second”, you ask, “I thought we were talking about winning 150 big ones!”

You’re abso-frickin-lutely right. We ARE talking about winning 150 iTunes bucks. And this is how to do it.

Bonus: $150 iTunes giftcard

AFTER you have entered the contest (stated above), you may qualify for the $150 gift card by doing the following:

1. Go to any physical Apple Store (the brick and mortar kind). This will require you to go outside.
    2. Download Critter Chaos Lite onto any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in the Apple Store (Afterwards, don’t forget to log out of your username) and take a photo of the game on the device. You may not be able to download the game on the iPhones, depending on the store. If that is the case, try the iPads. This photo must include:
      • Critter Chaos Lite on the screen of the device (the Title Screen, a level or any part of the game is acceptable)
      • Your distinguishable Touch Arcade forum name (written on a piece of paper is fine).
      • Something that proves that you are in the apple store (the device info/price display, wide shot of the table with the assortment of devices, a friendly staff member in uniform holding device). Below is an example. Notice the iPad info displays surrounding the device, proving this picture was taken in an Apple Store.

[​IMG]

3. Post that picture to this thread. It is just fine if it is in a separate post from your review post. You will need to use a photo hosting site (such as http://imageshack.us/) to post the photo.
    Keep in mind that it will be our sole discretion to determine the authenticity of the photos, and we will reject any photos that seem suspicious, for any or no reason. And if you download the game onto more than one device, you don't get anything extra other than our solemn respect.

And that is it! You will then be in the running to win a mind boggling amount of App Store games.

The cut-off to enter the contest will be Sunday, January 15th at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time. The next day, January 16th, we will compile and post the list of all valid entries. Then at 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time on January 16th, a winner will be chosen using an unbiased third party site, http://www.randompicker.com/.

If the selected winner posted only a review, they will receive a $20 iTunes gift card. But, if the winner posted the review AND the photo, they will win the whopping $150 iTunes gift card of awesomeness. We will PM the winner for their email and then send the gift card on its way.

Also, don’t forget to check out the official Critter Chaos forum posts, and show some love there if you like the game:
    iPhone version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=117563
    iPad version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=117573

Good Luck Everybody!!

Ryan
    Infinite Beta

***SECRET UPDATE***

For the observant forum members, I have a special surprise. Here are some promo codes for the full version of the game. I have no idea if they have been used or not, but I believe a fair number of them still work. Let me know if they are good or not, and I will update the list. And if you like the game, please review it. Enjoy!

[app]Critter Chaos[/app]

R4PNFWTRANXA - TAKEN
    AAE9XKHH7K34 - TAKEN
    ETPKELPTXW93- TAKEN
    79NE4YTJF6TA- TAKEN
    WXJT74J6W3FT- TAKEN
    KMT7PMXLHLHK- TAKEN
    E6TP9RE7WJEY- TAKEN
    TR9YALL9JWH3- TAKEN
    P7PJKALXFPLX- TAKEN
    JM96Y9LLT4K4- TAKEN
    PLTL6NAXH3YN- TAKEN
    H3EHXF7KKAEA- TAKEN
    WRJ9ETALM7Y7- TAKEN
    4YMR7KF9PLT3 - TAKEN
    MKMHPTAHLWJM- TAKEN

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Ha I love this idea trying out the game now

3. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Interesting idea!

4. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Please count me in!!! :D I will leave review and photo soon. :)

5. #5 m13, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
    Downloaded and completed the 20 fun filled levels. I will be happy to spread
    the joy in a nearby Apple Store some time this week.:) I plan to get the full
    version. BTW, I am hoping the full version levels are more challenging. 40
    more levels won't take long if they are like the first 20 levels. Definitely
    looking forward to even more levels in the full version when updated.

Left a review in US iTunes store under agleung. (updated)

Finally had some time and completed the 60 levels in the HD version. Thank
    you for a great contest offering. I enjoyed all 80 levels and look forward to
    more challenging levels. Here is my review in US iTunes store under agleung.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    iTunes name is Zincous.

7. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    iTunes name: RaptorF35

8. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    iTunes review

My iTunes nickname is Kirk Corwin, my reply is " Normally I don't like puzzle games too much unless they're sandbox like, but this one is really fun, I would recommend trying the lite version first and then, if you like it, getting the full version, the story is a bit funny, all games need humor, and the mechanics are a bit strange, but really fun, the only complaint I have, or more suggestion, would be to use a cannon as the goo launcher rather than just a patch on the wall, or maybe a catapult, I really like how you can keep on sticking goo, there's no limit, which is really nice :)"

9. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    I'm impressed by the lite version. Will give a comment soon. Thanks.

10. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Review10 US appstore

11. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Reviewed as billyjon on iTunes US:

12. Infinite Beta

Oct 28, 2011
    Making games!
    Los Angeles
    Looking forward to seeing your picture! And just to let you know, the full version has 60 unique levels that are completely different from the lite version. And, yes, they are a lot harder!

13. Thanks for the heads up. I'll review the full version as well.

14. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    Name: justln1984
    Review: If you like angry birds, you'll love Critter Chaos! Great physics game with a weird and funny storyline.

15. gwFCCtennis

gwFCCtennis Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    VA
    #15 gwFCCtennis, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
    Left as w Griffin w

I really love this game, I bought the full version. Thanks so much for the contest, without it I would not have found out about this amazing app. Already facebooked about it as well. Next time I go to my local mall I'll be sure to put this game on the iPads/iPods, I'd love for more people to find out about this game!

16. Infinite Beta

Oct 28, 2011
    Making games!
    Los Angeles
    Thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear you like it, and I'm stoked that you are telling people about it. Good luck with contest!

17. Stopped by local Apple store. Lo and behold Critter Chaos Lite is proudly
    displayed on an iPad 2.;);) I am not referring to the one on the left with
    HD version. That one is private property.:)

Updated my review for the lite version in US iTunes under agleung.

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Infinite Beta

Oct 28, 2011
    Making games!
    Los Angeles
    Nice job, m13! Your photos are works of art. You are the first official entry for the $150 gift card. Be proud.

19. Yea. Armed with an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4S. Pictures are not too shabby.

20. Ahwing

Ahwing Active Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Reviewed as ahwing08 (US Store, Universal App)

Rate: 5 stars
    Title: Love the graphics!

I love this game! Unlike other apps, I absolutely love the graphic of this app! Love the comic-liked graphics, it reminds me of reading a comic! Best of all, you can play and read a comic! Cool idea! The game runs quite smoothly! Although, i do not like Physics, but this strategy game is easily understand! So, even if you do not like these types of game, do give it a try! I'm sure you will definitely love it! Awesome game! Looking forward to updates!