Muster my Monsters - Hilarious party game featuring brawls of celebrity monsters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tonisalae, May 10, 2013.

1. Tonisalae

Tonisalae Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Indie Dev
    Barcelona, Spain
    My name is Toni Sala. I'm the full-time indie game developer behind IndieDevStories.com.

I would like to introduce my second iOS game Muster my Monsters. MmM is an hilarious group/party game featuring brawls of celebrity monsters. You can play up to 4 players on the same device or via WIFI/Bluetooth. The game is Universal (for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch)

The game is about 90% of development. I'm very excited about it! :) Here you have a gameplay video of the single device mode (and some screenshots at the end of the article)

http://youtu.be/zmx4TcjkrR4

The core gameplay is based on rock-paper-scissors but in MmM we have ruder actions: Attack wins Mock, Mock wins Dodge and Dodge wins Attack. And this is called "balance" :eek:

In single device mode you can see the actions your rivals are choosing, so timing and quick reflexes are key :cool: On the other hand, the WIFI mode is all about bluffing and mental control :D

Yes, MmM is a very weird game LOL It's extremely funny and crazy when played with folks. MmM is a full contact sport not only for monsters but also for players :D

I'm really interested on feedback from the Touch Arcade community. So, don't be shy and let me know what you think about this bunch of monsters.

Finally, I'm running a beta on TestFlight. If you are interested on becoming a MmM tester, send me a private message telling me why you are so interested on this hilarious/weird/ridiculous/crazy game

Thank you very much! ":^]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]