★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-25-2014, 11:59 PM
Is it possible to unlock the costumes without using in app purchase?
07-15-2015, 01:04 AM
Why has this price dropped? It's already pretty much paymuim.

07-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Bought it for $.99 and doesn't even work. Just stays at the "Downloading Profile" screen.
07-21-2015, 09:23 AM
Did they ever fix the camera angle? I couldn't get past how close it was before.
07-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Did they ever fix the camera angle? I couldn't get past how close it was before.
It's close when you arent moving. It zooms out when you start moving, and at running speed you can even see his HD butt, while the camera is well zoomed out when swinging.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madreviewer View Post
Is it possible to unlock the costumes without using in app purchase?
For some yes. There are a few that are IAP only.

EDIT: I just realized i replied to an age-old post. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerpro2134 View Post
Bought it for $.99 and doesn't even work. Just stays at the "Downloading Profile" screen.
Happened to me, but restarting the app (remove from cache first) had it working.

Bought this yesterday coz of the sale. Cant resist sales like this because of Spiderman regardless of the negatives that held me back from buying before.

The game's a decent Batman-ish game, but it shares its flaws too.