Ravensword: Shadowlands Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Rave

Rave Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Great, thanks! This worked (I anyway still have to get my bow skills up before being ready for the tournament ;- )

2. Swiffer

Swiffer Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks Josh -- you're probably in a thankless position right now, hearing more about people's complaints than anything else, but you guys really did an outstanding job with this game. It sets a new high mark for adventure RPGs for iOS.

I'll be taking my sweet time with this. (Between this and Baldur's Gate, GTA: Vice City, Arc Squadron, and now Bastion is only $0.99, there's an incredible amount of great content available right now... but Ravensword is getting the most playtime, no doubt.)

Not sure if you're allowed to answer this, but if I'm one of those players that likes to complete every quest and side quest in the game, approximately how many total hours of content is there?

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Roughly 40

4. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Where is cribbons?!?!

5. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    i know this isn't exactly "help" but how are you guys handling the camera? im playing on the iphone 5 and its terrible...especially going up and down the camera is so slow! anybody having success with the camera?

6. Rave

Rave Member

Dec 21, 2012
    "beyond" the Tanglewood Marsh - hope this helps! ;)

7. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    ugh please help somebody, what is the point of tracking a quest? i cant tell where i am going tracked or untracked ... secondly i cant even get past one troll in the troll caves and its the only quest i have (i already did the quest with the iron and dunner the blacksmith) PLEASE HELP

8. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Finished everything in 6-7 hours so 40 is a little bit overrated!

9. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    Anyone know where I can find a flying mount? I have completed all the quests and have not found one yet.

10. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    If you don't use quick travel and actually have the difficulty bumped up it isn't.

11. Rave

Rave Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Did you try using the Pterosaur Horn?

12. Drkrelic

Drkrelic Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    ...and how do you get that?

13. Jason821

Jason821 Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Every time I try to go into north aven the game crashes.. Do I need to restart the game??

14. korkidog

korkidog Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 12, 2012
    Illinois
    #34 korkidog, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
    What to do with Ravenstones

I am nearing the end of the game, and have all 3 Ravenstones but not sure what to do with them in Aven. Anyone else at this point yet?? Nevermind. I found what to do with them and am in the Shadowlands.

15. Floydvegas

Floydvegas New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    You can get a flying mount from the lady in the waterfall. In the area south of the city. After you get the quest from the guy in the cabin by the lake, to help the woman in the castle, complete that and to back to him, he gives you a golden scroll with a short poem on it. Go to the waterfall near him, swim to it in the water and the lady will emerge and ask you a question. When you answer based on the poem in the scroll, she will give you a horn to summon a falcon you can ride.

What I need help with, where I'm stuck, is in the temple with the green poison water. I got the key which opens the door where you run down to find a corridor with green water covering the floor... I cannot figure out how to get past it. Anyone? Thanks

16. Jason821

Jason821 Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Where can I find cribbons?? Before the citadel

17. bacobit

bacobit Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2012
    This may sound like a stupid question but...
    I'm level 20 something, have just about every talent I want, and can one sneak kill almost everything with my crossbow. But I have NO clue on how to get to the entire southern part of the map.
    Seriously, I've wall hugged every area that supposedly borders it and still haven't found the entrance.
    Do I have to do more of the main quest or something? I'm on the part where I have to find the first Ravenstone.

18. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    #38 uplaynation, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
    what did u do with em i am stuck at this point too T_T ..... please give me some advise thanks

editted : found out wat to do with em now after looking at the map in menu.....south arven.....

editted 2 : completed the game 15mins after that....the way the game end was lolz awful nothing after the boss fight no end theme nth just some text lolz

19. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    u knw the terraces map have a cabin? try look to the left while facing the cabing u will see a slope witch u can climb on follow the path and u will reach the next map. hope this help

20. uplaynation

uplaynation Member

Nov 21, 2011
    use the wind magic to draw the stone on the floor to make a path for u to jump over the green water. then use the same matter again but this time its to put the stone on a trap switch locate on floor to clear the sealed door on the next room. hope this help