Sage Board Games $0.99/€0.79 sale!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by codito, Aug 21, 2012.

1. codito

codito Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    iPhone developer
    Dog Days of Summer Sale!

Add more fun to your summer before it ends!

Because we know you can only have so many BBQs and you can only spend so many days on the beach before the boredom sets in and you realize there's still 2 weeks left until the heat begins to pass...

Never fear, Sage Board Games saves the day again! All of our published board games are on sale for just $0.99/€0.79 until Sunday!

So snap up your favorite board games at rock bottom prices and keep yourself entertained until well past Labor Day!

Direct links

• Le Havre
    • Tigris & Euphrates
    • Ra
    • Tikal
    • Medici HD
    • Medici for iPhone

2. codito

codito Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    iPhone developer
    Today is your last chance to save up to 80% off our regular App Store prices! Happy gaming!

3. kendahlj

kendahlj Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Thanks for the sale...bought all of them.

4. expleo

expleo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Computer Guy
    Norway
    Im so glad I bought all of these for aroun 40$ withouth anyone to play with :) Now lets try again with digital versions

5. VOGamer

VOGamer Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    #5 VOGamer, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    I bought Tigris & Euphrates from the last sale months ago. I never did figure out how to play that game :(. Just got Medici for iphone and didn't play it until today. I like it a lot! Had I known the game is that addicting and very strategical, I would had bought all games on sale lol.

Also Medici is the most attractive of the Sage Board Games. I know that looks doesn't really matter for a board game, but looks help a lot. Wish the rest were up to the visual standards of Medici.