★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM
This game looks really interesting. If all those structures are prebuilt and you can navigate around and do whatever it seems pretty cool other than the whole tried and true survival thing in minecraft.
Would love to give this game a try.
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Sounds interesting but people always ninja the codes and most don't say anything.

04-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Hook me up with a code please! Looks sick!
04-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Game Impressions

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the promo code Peter!

Alright, so this is going to be a brief game impressions post.

So you start off in the spawn zone. The spawn zone is where you start every time. As soon as you load up the world, there are lots of structures looming over you. It looks daunting, but you can move basically anywhere you want too. There are lots of areas for the user to go, the ice world, volcanoes and more. Check this website for a list of places you could go, with co-ordinates to them.

http://poc.solverlabs.com/content/st...e-map-planet-0

Anyways, the game works like Minecraft. You have slots at the bottom. When you click the three dot icon at the button, you have a choice of items, like Minecraft. There are two modes - Creative and Survival. Click the middle button at the bottom right of the screen to toggle modes. The two other buttons move your angle, up or down.

You can move your character via the virtual pad on the bottom left.

Overall, I think the game has potential and is a good Minecraft alternative. Check it out!
04-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks for trying out the game and your brief review. I wish everybody who got the promo codes posted their impressions, thoughts and questions here as well!
04-09-2014, 09:39 AM
So everything you build just disappears eventually?
04-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Peter can you PM me a code? I will give impressions. Been itching for a MMO sandbox survival game.
04-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks again peter for the code!

I've been playing for a while and it's been a boat load of fun. I just have some questions and bug reports.

1.) for the TTL is it measured in Days:Hours:Minutes or Hours:Minutes:Seconds ad does it jut dissappear when it hits 0?
2.) sometimes the chunks will have trouble loading and I'll be able to see underground or just not be able to go into an area because there will simply be nothing there.
3.) can you raise the walking and flying speed just a little? Sometimes it feels a bit sluggish.

Right now those are my main "concerns" but oter than that it's been really great playin the game!

Last edited by FRnchFRy; 04-09-2014 at 01:02 PM.
04-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Hook me up with a code please! Looks sick!
Just sent you a promo code in PM.
04-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks for hooking me up with a promo code. Here are my impressions.

1)It's a good start. The ideas great and the game runs smoothly enough. I would recommend keeping the players on the screen for a little longer since when they are on the edges the disappear, but other than that it's looks very good.

2) Movement speed needs to be sped up a little.

3) Block break speed possibly needs to be sped up so it's easier to build.

4) Maybe allow a faster way to travel such as warps gates that can take you farther out.

Overall, I like the game and has a great opportunity for improvement.