★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-05-2016, 06:55 AM
Location: Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Pehel,

Can you please update the game so I can ply the new maps before January? I really have to wait until January? I was just reading your response.

Billy

Hi Billy,

Sorry but it will be impossible. This update is a "bonus" update that was not initially planned. The content of this update should have been released in January with the other improvements but we thought some player should have been happy to have the new game modes and new arenas far earlier than expected.
04-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Location: Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine ...)
Hi all.

It's been a long time I haven't updated this thread

I made public the game's postmortem (link available on the facebook page of Zero Games Studios - I don't know if I can send a link here ...-). Maybe it could help some developers and some fans to better understand the game.

News is that a publisher had acquired rights on the game few weeks ago.
So that's why updates that were initially planned hadn't been released : we're working on new ones !
Be prepared to see new updates with improvements of the game in the future. Extreme Gear's not dead at all
04-22-2017, 09:03 AM
That's good. I was upset. I really love this game.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pehel View Post
Hi all.

It's been a long time I haven't updated this thread

I made public the game's postmortem (link available on the facebook page of Zero Games Studios - I don't know if I can send a link here ...-). Maybe it could help some developers and some fans to better understand the game.

News is that a publisher had acquired rights on the game few weeks ago.
So that's why updates that were initially planned hadn't been released : we're working on new ones !
Be prepared to see new updates with improvements of the game in the future. Extreme Gear's not dead at all