★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-29-2016, 10:57 PM
Very outdated graphics, even though I know its a homage to Destruction Derby, but still.

Very bad framerate on iphone 6plus

Greedy IAP and add removal system.

I loved Destruction Derby, but I will not support any developper thats so greedy and sells something thats so unpolished.

I bought Carmageddon because it was not a Carmageddon game homage. It was the game transitioned to a new platform. This is a homage and it stinks.

Last edited by !nsomn!ac; 03-29-2016 at 10:59 PM.
03-29-2016, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pehel View Post
It will work on iOS7 in a future update. It's just a question of time. (we're working very hard on it. Problems are that iOS does not support a lot of important things).
Many things are not ready in this first version but we are planning a new update very soon which will resolve some performance problems, balance many unbalanced things and add new content and new languages.
nice I'm saved

03-30-2016, 12:37 AM
I was excited about this game until I heard there is an energy system
03-30-2016, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkat View Post
I was excited about this game until I heard there is an energy system
And I'm out. Luckily for the dev there is a world of freemium, iap's and energy system lovers out there....
03-30-2016, 01:00 AM
I love games that look like they should run on Windows 95 in 2016! Really I'm all for pixelated graphics but this game is just, lol. And an energy system? Good luck with this one. Anyone who wants to give me flack needs an evaluation.
03-30-2016, 04:44 AM
Location: Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nsomn!ac View Post
Very outdated graphics, even though I know its a homage to Destruction Derby, but still.

I loved Destruction Derby, but I will not support any developper thats so greedy and sells something thats so unpolished.

I bought Carmageddon because it was not a Carmageddon game homage. It was the game transitioned to a new platform. This is a homage and it stinks.
Very sorry to hear you don't like the game.

We never had any framerate problem on iPhone 6 versions of the game during beta. Do you have any other apps running when launching the game ?

Current IAP price will have some slight changes today.

Unfortunately we don't have Destruction Derby licence, if we had it, we would have been able to make a transition to iOS platforms. So we did our best to keep the crashing spirit of the original one into a new game. Sorry if you don't like it.
03-30-2016, 05:08 AM
No frame rate problems on my ip6... And I have all settings on and set to high
03-30-2016, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
I'd think devs would know that an iap for no ads or unlimited fuel would be standard issue fair by now. Every game release it's the exact same thing.

There is a no ads iap
03-30-2016, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
There is a no ads iap
Hey, well kudos to them!
03-30-2016, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nsomn!ac View Post

Precisely what my initial impressions of the visuals were. Looks as though it could run on a 3Gs.