★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-24-2017, 02:05 PM
If your debating this then stop. 5 star game.
Defend your base with your main dude and hire Mercs to help but before u can do that you have to collect money and day after day upgrade, collect weapons, sell and buy new items, upgrade some more, research , defend, destroy lots of enemies, and then once you get so far you can reincarnate to start over but with reincarnate points to save or use towards permanent upgrades that carry over each time you start over.
I've been playing three hours a day for few days now. Still not bored but getting more into
It!
01-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
If your debating this then stop. 5 star game.
Defend your base with your main dude and hire Mercs to help but before u can do that you have to collect money and day after day upgrade, collect weapons, sell and buy new items, upgrade some more, research , defend, destroy lots of enemies, and then once you get so far you can reincarnate to start over but with reincarnate points to save or use towards permanent upgrades that carry over each time you start over.
I've been playing three hours a day for few days now. Still not bored but getting more into
It!
Now I am going to have to pick this up!

01-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Now I am going to have to pick this up!
you will be happy you did.
i didn't realize i could hire more mercy until day 35 and then i really started killing it.
you get tons of weapons and you can research to add mod slots to make them even more powerful so make sure you upgrade and research as much as possible.
the game has so much content in the menus that i spend more time i think doing them but its because its so much fun.
01-24-2017, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
you will be happy you did.
i didn't realize i could hire more mercy until day 35 and then i really started killing it.
you get tons of weapons and you can research to add mod slots to make them even more powerful so make sure you upgrade and research as much as possible.
the game has so much content in the menus that i spend more time i think doing them but its because its so much fun.
Been playing for a little now and talk about addicting...
01-24-2017, 04:50 PM
What is the actual game play/battle like? Is it like a tower defense? Cause I suck at those and don't really like them
01-24-2017, 05:08 PM
Any way to change difficulty after you start a game? I am on normal but want to bump it up is there any way to do that?
01-24-2017, 07:18 PM
Does this game have a set about of gameplay or is it infinite?
01-24-2017, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlax View Post
Does this game have a set about of gameplay or is it infinite?
It is infinite.

Quote:
Any way to change difficulty after you start a game? I am on normal but want to bump it up is there any way to do that?
You can change the difficulty when you start the game or reincarnate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
What is the actual game play/battle like? Is it like a tower defense? Cause I suck at those and don't really like them
Shooting Defense? Wave Defense?
I think it's a combination of a little shooting and RPG and defense.
The battle is close to the shooting side.
01-24-2017, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameCoaster View Post
It is infinite.

You can change the difficulty when you start the game or reincarnate.

Shooting Defense? Wave Defense?
I think it's a combination of a little shooting and RPG and defense.
The battle is close to the shooting side.
Dang wish you could change it at anytime.
01-24-2017, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Dang wish you could change it at anytime.
I'd love to, but if the difficulty changes in the middle, there will be a problem with reincarnation compensation. So I have not added the option to change the difficulty at anytime. Sorry.
If it is your first play, it is recommended to survive for 100 days and reincarnate. If you feel this process is too easy, try hard difficulty.